Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

CrystalDrop

Dedicated Member
Aug 9, 2017
USA
After playing this game mode for a long time, and communicating with other players, I strongly believe that there needs to be a change to the leach tower and the mob: creepers. I am not implying that these two things need to be removed or even drastically changed. Just balanced out a bit more.

Leach Tower:
-
The leach tower is overpriced and causes players to be misled.

- Often causes lag and or crashes players. (Crashes are often seen in 1.11-1.12)
- The damage dealt is very little, even fully upgraded, and is not balanced with the price especially with only being able to place one. (Shown in the quick video)
- Seems to only be reasonable in long games because then it is actually affordable easily.

Creepers:
-
My main problem with this mob is that they are way weaker then skeletons yet way more expensive which ultimately makes them a bit pointless. Below is a comparison of level 1 creepers and level 4 skeletons:

12 level 1 creepers: 3600
coins
12 level 4 skeletons: 2484 coins

Skeletons 2.png creepers 2.PNG

Last edited:

Savvy

Aug 31, 2019
Yes, I completley agree. The leach tower is quiet useless. I personally hate the leach due to it crashing me often. Since its called "leach" you would think it would take health of others and heal something. So my idea is that the leach can take some health and heal your castle's health a little bit more. Giving the tower name its purpose. Many other games have the term "leach" and it refers to take health of others and heal yourself. So it would be interesting if this was a thing, if not change the name.

For the creeper yes it needs a big change. It's useless. You can lava AOE it and it will die very rapidly. I generally never use the creeper, but when I do its for the meme and fun. The creeper needs some kind of change to make it an acutal good mob. If no changes can be made, replace it with a new mob that is more balanced out.

Reactions: CrystalDrop

Fexiny

Dedicated Member
May 12, 2017
There has to be a balancing in the price tbh, And i agree with u that the tower has to do more damage. Good idea😄

Vict0r

Jun 5, 2020
I totally agree with you about the Leach tower - It is way too expensive for normal games (It is affordable only in double economy games) but I think that the creeper should not be compared with the skeleton. I also think that the creepers are kinda semi-tanks. The creppers are cheaper but weaker than Giants (I think we should compare them with the Giants) but... Still that is only my opinion and If I were you, I would add into your suggestion some early game balance changes (maybe higher XP requied to unlock skeletons and zombie pigmans) and some benefits that you can get after your teammate leaves - often the teammates are leaving early and the games are changing into pretty unfair games 2 against 5 (for example).

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #45-
The largest known prime number has 24,862,048 digits. This prime number is 2 multiplied by itself 82,589,933 times, minus 1.
Mintypie231 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you so much for the follow!!
Xi1m wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on SpringWarz's profile.
Cool senior moderator!
Top Bottom