Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
I want to see the CCG management team play a game of bowling. Minecraft is fun and all, but an irl stream would be really neat, and bowling it's just where it's at nowadays. The game should absolutely include Rubik, who's the best part of every stream he's in.

Serious suggestion btw, who wouldn't want to see a fun irl stream once in a while? :)

The management team could either split into two opposing teams, or have a free-for-all. Winner should have some neat little reward, perhaps an innocent punishment for the loser such as having to change their profile pic for a week? The stakes should be high after all if we want to generate chat hype.

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
I want to see the CCG management team play a game of bowling. Minecraft is fun and all, but an irl stream would be really neat, and bowling it's just where it's at nowadays. The game should absolutely include Rubik, who's the best part of every stream he's in.

Serious suggestion btw, who wouldn't want to see a fun irl stream once in a while? :)

The management team could either split into two opposing teams, or have a free-for-all. Winner should have some neat little reward, perhaps an innocent punishment for the loser such as having to change their profile pic for a week? The stakes should be high after all if we want to generate chat hype.
Meh, I don' know.. Players on Cubecraft want to play in their spare time, they don't want to watch at a bunch of staffs that are bowling.. At least, I wouldn't! And, also.. If they would do some real life streams, I wouldn't prefer them to bowl, but more something related to Minecraft. Maybe they could invite some staffs from the management to the studio and do a live-vlog...
In the end, I don't really agree

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Meh, I don' know.. Players on Cubecraft want to play in their spare time, they don't want to watch at a bunch of staffs that are bowling.. At least, I wouldn't! And, also.. If they would do some real life streams, I wouldn't prefer them to bowl, but more something related to Minecraft. Maybe they could invite some staffs from the management to the studio and do a live-vlog...
In the end, I don't really agree
The stakes could relate to Minecraft :)

Reactions: Kloska

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
CCG bowling match confirmed(?)
:o :o :o :o :o :o :o
upload_2017-12-26_22-25-17.png

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016

Sounds fun and interesting...
+1

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mintypie231 wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🎂🎉
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #50-
It is physically impossible for pigs to look up into the sky.
The scientific term for brain freeze is “sphenopalatine ganglioneuralgia.”
An estimated 50% of all gold ever mined on Earth came from a single plateau in South Africa: Witwatersrand.
The Grand Canyon is 900 times deeper than an Olympic swimming pool.
Upto 128 Strongholds can spawn in one Minecraft world (java).
Reesle wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy Birthday Luca! 🎉
Reesle wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥧✨
Happy Birthday @Camezonda ! Hope you have a great day :D 🎂🎉
Top Bottom