Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Good Idea?

• Total voters

KidBit

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
Maple Syrup Land
i agree with you and im just like you as well i have so much vanity points i dont know what to do with them i dont like use heads so i dont see a point in buying heads so i would really like this idea to be implemented

U

Unipotato

As much as this would be nice, it would mean that ranks would get higher amounts of points than regular players, which may or may not be against the EULA. Having more points would enable you to get more kits for games, which give players a slight advantage.

Sorry Triangle, but you have a no from me, against the EULA or not.

TriangleAttack

Dedicated Member
Mar 13, 2016
Lestallum
fireemblem.wikia.com
As much as this would be nice, it would mean that ranks would get higher amounts of points than regular players, which may or may not be against the EULA. Having more points would enable you to get more kits for games, which give players a slight advantage.

Sorry Triangle, but you have a no from me, against the EULA or not.
True true. but what is EULA?

SkoodyDood

Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2016
Joe...
True true. but what is EULA?
I'm not sure what EULA is at all but everybody says a small meaning that has to do with ranks.

Basically, if any ranked players have an advantage over normal players then it's against EULA. After this Cubecraft can get blacklisted and I think removed.

Last edited:
U

Unipotato

I'm not sure what EULA is at all but everybody says a small meaning that has to so with ranks.

Basically, if any ranked players have an advantage over normal players then it's against EULA. After this Cubecraft can get blacklisted and I think removed.

Yup. Ranks would get more points, getting more points would enable you to buy more kits, kits give you a slight in-game advantage. That's why I think it may be against the EULA.

Reactions: KidBit

ShyRazu

Jan 26, 2017
I agree with that Vanity Points to Total Points, but the value of it shouldn't be equal like 500-500 but a lot less to not give a big advantage.

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
Ok, let me explain this to you: the EULA doesn't really matter with this. If you ask why, it's because it doesn't make it "pay to win"
And also, the only things points give you are kits that are for games such as skywars and even with that, they have a "no kits and abilities"
if you don't want to get pwned by the other people. Along with that, points only contribute to the little things that can help you win. I would say that it does help, but then, you might as well ban points because noobs won't be able to recieve an "advantage"
If this would be implemented, I'd rather have a ratio, say like 100 VP (vanity points)=1 point

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
Ok, let me explain this to you: the EULA doesn't really matter with this. If you ask why, it's because it doesn't make it "pay to win"
And also, the only things points give you are kits that are for games such as skywars and even with that, they have a "no kits and abilities"
if you don't want to get pwned by the other people. Along with that, points only contribute to the little things that can help you win. I would say that it does help, but then, you might as well ban points because noobs won't be able to recieve an "advantage"
If this would be implemented, I'd rather have a ratio, say like 100 VP (vanity points)=1 point
That could be said the same with other servers such as faction servers o-o... Having a rank doesn't make it pay to win... But yet...

Reactions: Yamin

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
Hi, I would like to suggest an idea. I think there should be a place in the vanity shop to exchange vanity points into total points.
I have more vanity points than I know what to do with, and I am not that big on buying heads. :p
I guess it would not hurt beside people asking for their vanity points back. Why not. XD lol

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
TBH it is kinda unfair.
Because to get vanity points, you need a rank.
And also, points are something you Earn by doing good in games.

Plus its peobably against the EULA but im not sure :/

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
I'm not sure what EULA is at all but everybody says a small meaning that has to do with ranks.

only blacklisted. Mojang cant remove servers.

Reactions: SkoodyDood

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
I think that points need to stay as things that you win and not just get out of vanity points what would be to easy

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Hqteful wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🎉
Casualpoalrbear wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Dang it I I keep missing the birthdays of all the cool people. Why were so many of you born in may :despair:

Anyways late happy birthday
Thanks for all the wishes <3
UncleSpect wrote on zauuberr009's profile.
Happy birthday!
Xi1m wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
happy birthday!!!!1!1!1!1!!11!!1!1 :3
Top Bottom