Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
2,780
6,934
459
22
Texas, US
I agree this has happened here
3 hackers and I get panned watch
Nice video! Keep it up.

But CubeCrafts old anri-cheat is causing all of the false kicks.
However, the developers are currently working in a new one.
So please be patient.
Thanks :D
 

gold prospectors

Well-Known Member
Feb 20, 2016
195
10
93
Gold Land
Ive never gotten kicked before like a month or 2 ago. Ive gotten kicked like 4 times since then. I mean if your working on something, SHUT IT OFF TILL ITS FIXED!
 

MooTa

Dedicated Member
Jul 25, 2016
1,602
906
188
23
YouTube
I know it is annoying, frustrating. But we have to wait until the anti-cheat if fully publish.
 
D

Deleted member 169486

Guest
Bruh, is this not like the 100th thread you made on this issue?
 

TheQueenWaddle

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
959
572
168
oml I swear to god the next person who says "just be patient" I will gouge my eyes out
not actually but seriously waiting for the final ac is NOT RELEVANT to the suggestion @ hand .-.
 
  • Like
Reactions: CommunistCactus

zDutchie

Forum Professional
May 30, 2016
4,555
5,114
558
29
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
I am sorry about you getting falsly kicked by our current anti cheat. We are working on it :)

In the maintime you may report players who do not get kicked here:
reports.cubecraft.net

-locked
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

How do I activate the quest in the Plains hub where you have to find the carving knife for Kipp in Skyblock Cubecraft? I don't even have the quest, and I can't pick up the knife either—how do I fix this?
Kazwa wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
happy birthday!
remio wrote on CircusWarz 🤡's profile.
legend
1000002039.jpg

level 94 and 2,300 wins on mega
Iamomarv wrote on AmpleFawn7332's profile.
Thanks for following; I’ll be becoming a mod soonwish me luck!☺️
Top Bottom