Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
I don't think anyone here speaks Arabic and that Arabic isn't even popular.
That's completely missing out the point of a translation. You may not see lots of Arabic players, and you may not see lots of Turkish players, but they're still there. In CubeCraft we want the best experience for our players, and meaning if they come from places outside of the UK, Spain, and Netherlands, then there's not much support for them. It would be amazing if we have a large range of languages + translations for the server, even if it is a small amount of the server being affected.

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
That's completely missing out the point of a translation. You may not see lots of Arabic players, and you may not see lots of Turkish players, but they're still there. In CubeCraft we want the best experience for our players, and meaning if they come from places outside of the UK, Spain, and Netherlands, then there's not much support for them. It would be amazing if we have a large range of languages + translations for the server, even if it is a small amount of the server being affected.
That's true, I agree with you.

Bugrq

Dec 22, 2016
Turkey
Why not. Minecraft adds every language. It's not complicated at all. Also, there is no need for Turkish staff to add Turkish language. They can translate easily using Google translate.

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
Why not. Minecraft adds every language. It's not complicated at all. Also, there is no need for Turkish staff to add Turkish language. They can translate easily using Google translate.
If there are less turkish players on cubecraft, they spend their time on adding a language for a few players.

Bugrq

Dec 22, 2016
Turkey
I absolutely agree with Younisco. They do not talk too much, but they're still there. There are so much Turkish and Arab players

Bugrq

Dec 22, 2016
Turkey
It's very easy to do, Davey. For example, "Your egg has been destroyed" -> "Yumurtanız kırıldı" I can do this, but I want the staff to do it because I do not have authority.

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
@BugraKagann Minecraft does provide a feature where you can change the minecraft language in the settings. For now you have to wait until a Turkish staff member joins to increase the language support (I think they require multiple staff to provide a new language).
I don't think anyone here speaks Arabic and that Arabic isn't even popular.
I do.

Bugrq

Dec 22, 2016
Turkey
@Younisco, there are really close to the number of Hollanders and Spaniards turkish. They really do not write much, but there are more. When a turkish youtuber is streaming, they cause the server to fill up. I do not know how much they will support Rank and similar issues, but the numbers are really high, I do not think you should settle for 3 language.​

Last edited:

Gaaabb

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
I agree with the fact that Cubecraft does need to support more languages so that players can speak their language freely and fully understand the awesome minigames that we have to offer. Our staff team is quite small though and currently we have no Turkish staff members to be able to translate information into and from Turkish.
Maybe (The staff team) can search for translators.

Lilleh__

Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2017
-1 Minecraft and Youtube are both banned in Turkey so this wouldn't be of any use.

Reactions: Demosiz

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
So we are gonna have like 10 lanquages!?
What about reports and appeals ay?
Threads too..
Would waste so much time if the reports and appeals are written in lanquages no one in the staff team understands. Thus transaltors aren't that great.

So were going to loose more players because we refuse to support there language like @RayzMC said so...

Reactions: Bugrq

Bugrq

Dec 22, 2016
Turkey
@KoiYT ,There is no connection between this and Minecraft is banned for an unnecessary reason, Youtube is prohibited for a valid reason about politics and reopened

Gaaabb

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
KoiYT, There is no connection between this and Minecraft for an unnecessary reason, Youtube is banned for a valid reason about politics and reopened
use @ and then the name then the person can see they are tagged in a thread.

Last edited:

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
I think that cubecraft needs a bit more languages. They will only get more players online because they understand the server. I am not sure if there are turkish staff members but it would be great to also have some Turkish staff members. You will have a lot of different languages in cubecraft and that would be awesome via this way we are showing little childs that there is a lot of differcity between players. We kinda need some more love between every country so why not . I realy your idea

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
I do think more languages need to be supported in this community, whether it being only in-game, website or both.
Languages like, Portuguese, Franch, Chinese, Rusian and Arabic are only some of the languages I think needs to be supported. Turkish isn't a bad idea either, that could be translated by the owner of the thread for example.
And a page like @Pandaa__ said might be useful in this situation to allow members of the community to help translate various parts of the server and website.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Paylala's profile.
Happy birthday!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Paylala's profile.
Happy Birthday!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Passer's profile.
Happy Birthday