Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

The CubeCraft Times

Oct 23, 2020
bit.ly
tcct edition 38.jpg

💥 NEW NEW NEW!

And so we go! Almost everybody is enjoying their vacation by now and I got to admit, I’ve nothing to complain! Obviously, these vacation vibes give you good inspiration because there are lots of suggestions. Definitely worth reading.

✨ New Maps - New Game Modes?!

I'm sure most of you have seen CubeCraft’s sneak peek of what could be coming in the future! If you haven’t, check it out here! Could there be a possibility for a new Elytra game mode? What do you think? Are you excited like me? Leave a reply!

Article by: sweetgembi1116

💡 FECBANC

Did I really just call this article FECBANC? I guess I did. It is probably the longest thread title I’ve ever seen from anyone but it’s an interesting thread. Take a look yourself to Fix Existing Content Before Adding New Content.
What is in the thread? Well, I think the title explains itself. The suggestion is to fix existing content first instead of adding new content. This means that they suggest fixing bugs first before adding those spicy new updates. A really good idea to improve the server but it can also get boring if there are not many updates. Both sides have really good arguments and I’m not the only one thinking that.
I was surprised that this thread got over 2.000 views. THAT’S A LOT! Despite the number of views only 32 people reacted on it. From those 32, 20 people agreed. Take a look yourself at the link I mentioned earlier!

Article by: xEefster

🏆 CubeCraft 2022

Welcome to CubeCraft 2022! We are a massive tournament hosted by CCE Community Events, partnered with TCCT and Tower Defence! We will be posting all the scores and results of the tournament in TCCT’s editions! This tournament isn’t just for playing; we will be streaming it too. It’s just as fun to watch! At the moment we have 16 countries and one backup, next month we will be qualifying one player for each country! Sounds cool right?

At the moment, the qualifying games have been chosen and more on this can be found in the Qualifying Rounds thread linked below.

1626035398153.png
1626035404046.png
1626035410290.png

Article by: Ben5124 & Shotgun

🌟 Top 3 Threads

🥇 The Win 10k Games Achievement - by SanCookie

Are you the biggest tryhard who ever existed? Then you might like this suggestion from SanCookie! It is about the 10k game win achievement. Bet you are interested in that.

🥈 End Ideas - Skyblock - by Meme Bean8608

Meme Bean8608 decided to share his expectations about the end on Skyblock which is bing released soon. I think this is really interesting to read for all Skyblock players and maybe inspiring for you to start playing Skyblock!

🥉 Offical Qualifying Rounds CC2022 - by CubeCraft 2022

The official qualifying rounds from CubeCraft 2022 are out! Check out your time and game in this thread. Am I the only one who is really excited about the people who are going to be qualified? Keep up the excitement!!

Article by: xEefster

😆 New kit Ideas for EggWars?

As you all know, there are currently three EggWars kits, the baker, the builder and the fighter. But heat if there were more, such as a Warrior kit or a revamped Builder kit? I think it’ll add more excitement to the game and make it more interesting. What do you think? Leave a reply!
🔗Original Thread

Article by: sweetgembi1116

💥 Slime Survival Part 13

It felt like I was stuck in the hiding spot for hours. Whenever I tried to sneak out, some slimes passed by, and I had to quickly dive back in so that I wasn’t spotted. Any one of them could walk in and find me, and I would be trapped in the corner. So, I just stayed there, pressed against the wall, incredibly tired and wondering why this stranger was hunting me. What was so special about me?
I realised that I couldn’t stay here forever. They would eventually find me, and even if I died it was better for me to try and fight. Plus, I still had the gravity explosive. I took a deep breath and came out from under the staircase. Several slimes spotted me immediately, so I spun around and ran away from them. As I did so, I noticed a flash of red on one of the walls. I looped around the back of the staircase and then went up, passing a few more slimes on the way. Now that I was on the top floor, I had to find their creator, and somehow attack him.
I darted into a stack of crates to try and lose the slimes that were following me. Thankfully, I was small enough to slip between the small gaps between the crates, and as I got further into the stack, I found a flint and steel lying on the floor. I took it since I could always use another weapon. When I emerged from the other side of the stack of crates, I thought I was safe. But I turned the corner to find a large group of slimes waiting for me. Some of them quickly circled around to trap me in. But somehow, I wasn’t scared. I held out the gravity explosive, and instantly wind swirled around me, launching all the slimes violently into the air.
But one of them stayed exactly where he was, and I realised with shock that it was the slimes’ creator himself that had come to attack me. I looked around for a weapon, but I knew I wouldn’t find one. But I did notice several more red objects in the wall, and suddenly I knew exactly what I had to do. The frost sword embedded itself into the wall beside me, as he stalked closer to me, pushing me further and further into the corner against the crates. It was now or never. Those red objects I had been noticing around the factory while I ran were actually TNT, and now I had something to ignite them with. This was the only way to ensure that this person and his slimes didn’t threaten anyone else in the future.
A moment later, a huge explosion rocked the city. However, despite minor damage to surrounding buildings, the only real damage was to the factory, which was completely destroyed.

Article by: FadedLeaves

📜 Staff Changes

This week we needed to say goodbye to @Dronade. She left her job as Senior Designer, thanks for your work! Instead, we got @asra as a new Designer (Skin Artist) which is really exciting. As well as @Kazwa and @Zillu who got promoted to Moderator. Last but not least, @RobinDn and @g4d5d3n got promoted to QA. Good luck with your new tasks guys!

💥 NEW NEW NEW!

Üzgünüz, bu makale mevcut değil.

✨ Yeni Haritalar - Yeni Oyun Modları?!

Eminim ki çoğunuz CubeCraft'ın gelecekte eklenebilecek içeriklerle ilgili ppaylaştığı önizlemeyi görmüştür. Eğer görmediyseniz, {URL='https://twitter.com/CubeCraftGames/status/1412093923233722368']buradan[/URL] göz atın! Elitra ile ilgili yeni bir oyun modu gelme şansı var mı? Ne düşünüyorsunuz? Benim gibi heyecanlı mısınız? Yorumlarda belirtin!

sweetgembi1116 tarafından yazıldı
Çevirmen: @Roxlad

💡 FECBANC

🏆 CubeCraft 2022

🌟 Top 3 Threads

👀 Öneri Zamanı

Şimdi birkaç küçük hoş önerimiz var!!! İlk olarak LightsOn_ tarafından yazılan “Favori eşyalar” var. Kozmetikler bölümünde en sevdiğin kozmetikleri favoriler bölümüne ekleyebilmeyi öneriyor. Güzel, değil mi?
Şimdi sıradaki öneriye gelelim. Küçük diyorum ancak bu, çok büyük bir küçümseme. V1ndicatør tarafından yazılan Lucky Islands - OP Modu Kit Yükseltmeleri, Lucky Islands oyununun OP modunda birçok değişiklik önerisi sunuyor. Eğer istiyorsan göz at ve tepki ver!

Ben5124 tarafından yazıldı

😆 EggWars İçin Yeni Kit Fikirleri?

Hepinizin bildiği üzere şu anda 3 EggWars kiti var; fırıncı, inşaatçı ve dövüşçü. Ancak ya daha fazla olsaydı, bir Savaşçı ya da iyileştirilmiş bir İnşaatçı kiti? Bence oyuna daha fazla heyecan katardı ve oyunu daha ilginç kılardı. Peki sen ne düşünüyorsun? Yorumlarda belirt!
🔗Orjinal Paylaşım

sweetgembi1116 tarafından yazıldı

💥 Slime Survival Bölüm 13

Saklandığım noktada saatlerdir duruyormuş gibi hissediyordum. Başka bir yere çıkmayı her denediğimde birkaç balçık geçiyordu ve farkedilmemek için hızlıca çıktığım yere girmem gerekiyordu. Herhangi biri gelip beni bulursa o köşede sıkışacaktım. O yüzden oracıkta duvara yaslanarak, aşırı yorgun bir şekilde bu yabancının neden beni yakalamaya çalıştığını merak ediyordum. Beni özel kılan neydi?
Sonsuza kadar burada kalamayacağımı farkettim. Eninde sonunda beni bulacaklardı ve ölsem bile savaşmayı denemek benim için daha iyi olacaktı. Ayrıca hala yerçekimi patlayıcısına sahiptim. Derin bir nefes aldım ve merdivenlerden çıktım. Birkaç balçık anında beni farketti, o yüzden döndüm ve onlardan kaçtım. Ama bunu yaparken duvarlardan birinde kızıl bir ışık farkettim. Merdivenlerden dolandım ve yukarı çıktım, bu sırada yolda birkaç balçıkla daha karşılaştım. Artık üst katta olduğuma göre, yaratıcıyı bulup bir şekilde ona saldırmak zorundaydım.
Beni takip eden balçıklardan kurtulmak için bir kutu yığınının arasına atıldım. Neyse ki kutuların arasından geçecek kadar küçüktüm ve kutulara yaklaştıkça yerde duran bir çakmak buldum ve her zaman başka bir silah kullanabileceğim için aldım. Kutuların arasından çıktığım zaman güvende olduğumu zannetmiştim. Ancak döndüğümde köşede büyük bir balçık grubu beni bekliyordu. Birkaçı beni sıkıştırmak için hızlıca etrafımda daire oluşturdular ama nasıl oluyorsa korkmuyordum. yerçekimi patlayıcısını tuttum ve anında, rüzgar etrafımda esmeye başladı, balçıkları ise şiddetli bir şekilde havaya yolladı.
Ama biri olduğu yerde kaldı ve şok içinde onun, bana saldırmayı bekleyen balçıkların yaratıcısı olduğunun farkına vardım. Etrafı bir silah için taradım ama bulamayacağımı biliyordum. Ancak duvarda birkaç tane daha kırmızı obje buldum ve bir anda ne yapacağımı biliyordum. Donmuş kılıç, yanımdaki duvara kendini gömdü, o ise bana yaklaştıkça, beni yavaşça kutuların olduğu köşeye doğru itiyordu. Ya şimdi ya hiç. Fabrikanın etrafında koşarken gördüğüm o kırmızı objeler aslında TNT idi ve şimdi onları yakacak bir şeyim vardı. Gelecekte bu kişinin ve balçıklarının kimsenin güvenliğini tehdit etmeyeceğinden emin olmak için tek yol buydu.
Kısa bir süre sonra devasa bir patlama şehri sarstı. Etraftaki binalar ufak çaplı hasar almıştı ancak gerçek hasar fabrikadaydı ki tamamen yok olmuştu.

FadedLeaves tarafından yazıldı

📜 Staff Changes

💼 TCCT Applications

TCCT is searching for staff! Do you think CubeCraft having their own newspaper is incredible and do you want to contribute? Below are the options, click on the headings to apply!

🖋️ Publisher

As an editor you combine all the articles into the newspaper. You also add the translations with spoilers. Make sure you know how BB codes work before you apply. This job does take quite a lot time each week!

🧊 Reporter

A reporter writes articles for the newspaper. They also actively search for content to write about across the Network. It’s super fun to work as a reporter!

🌏 Translator

Your job will be translating the newspaper into your own language. We already have many different languages so maybe we won’t accept you if it is a new language.

🛠️ Helper

As a helper you can help us moderate our discord server. You need to be at least level 3 in our server!

Don't forget to join our Discord server!

Click here for the link - Information can be found there.​

THIS THREAD WAS MADE BY: @xEefster

Last edited:

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him

💡 FECBANC

Did I really just call this article FECBANC? I guess I did. It is probably the longest thread title I’ve ever seen from anyone but it’s an interesting thread. Take a look yourself to Fix Existing Content Before Adding New Content.
What is in the thread? Well, I think the title explains itself. The suggestion is to fix existing content first instead of adding new content. This means that they suggest fixing bugs first before adding those spicy new updates. A really good idea to improve the server but it can also get boring if there are not many updates. Both sides have really good arguments and I’m not the only one thinking that.
I was surprised that this thread got over 2.000 views. THAT’S A LOT! Despite the number of views only 32 people reacted on it. From those 32, 20 people agreed. Take a look yourself at the link I mentioned earlier!
I like this one ye

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on RatedManMp46's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Matriox wrote on Eli's profile.
HI

ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY

happy birthday Eli

1714947914949.png

1714948030659.png

here, take some beans:
1714948068073.png
Hoshi wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthdayyy!!!! 🍰
SugaaKat wrote on Reesle's profile.
i really hope this is the right place to write this (im really stupid and cant figure out the forum layout)
BUT HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY BRO, I DIDNT EVEN REALIZE 😭
HOPE IT WAS THE BEST!!
UncleSpect wrote on Thjis's profile.
🤍
Top Bottom