Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

The CubeCraft Times

Oct 23, 2020
bit.ly
tcct edition 34.jpg

šŸŒˆ A New Time

New visions, new ideas, new updates! It is all in this new edition of your favourite newspaper. Make sure to check out all of our new articles and we would love to see you again next week!

šŸ’» New Admin Team!

Wow, quite a few things have changed; 2 new admins! Elizab and Soulless_Unity now provide the team with "invaluable support in our business and finance operations." - Zed. There has also been a change in the parent company of CubeCraft, they are now rebranding from Digital Tree Media to Ziax, this change looks pretty fresh šŸ˜Ž. Also admin roles have been changed a little bit. Check out the thread for more information.

Article by: @Ben5124

šŸš Visitor Role for Skyblock?!

Sometimes, when you want to show off your Skyblock world to an online friend, they mostly just run around griefing all your hard work. Sure, itā€™s funny for them, but it gets annoying pretty fast. Would there be a possible solution to this?

This is where the idea for a new role comes in. With the creation of a ā€œVisitorā€ role, you can allow your friends to roam around your world, get this: without them griefing! They can open chests and run around, but cannot break blocks. They could have infinite hunger, but also can be killed. For me, this would be very useful and a nice way to have fun with your friends on Skyblock without losing anything.
You can check out the original suggestion here.

Article by: Sweetgembi1116

šŸ° Kimbert's Building

We have seen some amazing builds in the creation channel lately. A witch? An owl? The joker? A whole palace? Nothing is too crazy for @Kimbert_. Why is he building all those things and how does he do it? Iā€™ve talked to @Kimbert_ for you and found out some interesting things.
He explained to me that his greatest source of inspiration comes from a website named Artstation. If you are looking for inspiration, check it out yourself! @Kimbert_'s favourite type of builds are organic since you learn the most from making organic builds. Learning to build takes a lot of practice so to start you should try small or organic builds. @Kimbert_ himself started only a year ago when building a map for Cubecraft. The progress he has made since then is massive! He explains that especially organic builds allow you to learn a lot about building plugins like Voxelsniper. Learning lots of commands helps a lot to improve your builds too.
Furthermore, he tells me that he is a builder for another server since he doesnā€™t meet all the requirements for joining the CubeCraft designer team yet. But when he turns 16 Iā€™m sure that heā€™ll apply for designer.
There is one more thing he wants to say to all of us: practice makes perfect!

Article by: @colinverp

šŸŒŸ Top 3 Threads

šŸ„‡ What Is Your Favourite Update of Cubecraft in 2021 - So far!! - by Salty_shadow

In this thread you can share your favourite update of CubeCraft and why you like it! Was it the spring update? A glitch fix? Or maybe you're very excited for the 1.12 update! Let us know!

šŸ„ˆ Tower Defence Exp per Wave - by Mats3209

Mats3209 had a pretty simple but incredibly handy idea for Tower Defence. You know how the troop menu shows you how much Coins you get from sending the wave? What if it said how much exp you get too?

šŸ„‰ FFA - People leaving - by SloppyJoe1560

In this thread SloppyJoe1560 complains about people leaving mid-fight so you donā€™t get the kill. His suggestion to let the kill count when someone leaves has been forwarded!

Article by: @colinverp

šŸ„³ The CubeCraft Book of World Records Update - Recap

Recently, weā€™ve changed how we handle things behind the scenes. Weā€™ll explain what we have changed.

Team Heads

This update didnā€™t really seem necessary, but after a while it became really handy and clear. Who are the heads and what are their tasks?
- Head of Team - Priley and Technosword
The Head of Team works closely with all other heads and assists where necessary. Deals with miscellaneous responsibilities.
- Head of submissions - Jellei and Maaarijn
Keeping track of and dealing with submissions.
- Head of community - Quis and FleurSchx
Managing and moderating the Discord, hosting events, tournaments, etc. Overall boosting the community engagement.
- Head of Communication - Typicaaal (Quis is also involved)
Communicates with the necessary people and keeps everyone updated.
- Head of Development - Naitzirch
Develops and maintains tools utilized by the team and community.
Weā€™re now constantly helping each other and working on new ideas and future plans.

New role colors

Quick note: this is related to the CubeCraft Book of World Records Discord and not The CubeCraft Times Discord.
The following roles have received a fresh new color! Make sure to check them out.
- Developer
- Partner
- Bot

Verification System

Lately there have been a lot of mass-pings due to bot attacks and weā€™ve decided to do something about it. Therefore we are now introducing our brand new verification system, created by Naitzirch.
Once youā€™ve joined the CubeCraft Book of World Records Discord server, you canā€™t instantly use all our channels. First you have to complete the verification process. How does it work?
Using our own Discord bot, you have to link your own forum account. Send us your name and weā€™ll manually send you a code on the forums. Send the code back on Discord and then youā€™re successfully verified.

Article by: Quis and FleurSchx (From CubeCraft Records)

šŸļø Slime Survival Part 9

I knew something wasnā€™t right as soon as my feet touched the solid ground of the island. Just beyond the forest with the hidden house where I had encountered the slimes for the first time was a small village of dilapidated log cabins, and that was what I called home. It was quite a quaint location, but at this moment in time that was exactly the problem. It was too quiet.
There was no one in sight and the village was completely silent. I was nervous and I suspected that something had happened while I was gone. As I walked around the village, I noticed a lot of the doors had been knocked down. Could it be some kind of zombie invasion? They werenā€™t exactly uncommon on an island like this, far from the city with no one to protect it.
Originally I was going to go straight home and look at the items in more detail in secret, but it seemed I could not do that now. I had to figure out what had happened to the villagers. But after a while of searching, I found nothing at all. The only signs of a struggle were the knocked-down doors, other than that everything was as perfect as it had been when Iā€™d left. Like they had all just disappeared.
I didnā€™t know the villagers too well, and I was a little bit of an outsider in the community, but I still cared about my home. I felt tears starting to form in my eyes as I rushed back to my house. Like the other houses, it also hadnā€™t been left untouched, but that wasnā€™t important right now. The only way I had of finding answers was to check out the special items I had gotten from the island.
I sat down on my bed and opened the book with the red ribbon. I nearly gasped aloud as my eyes skimmed the pages. It was pages and pages of information about the slimes: mostly what they were andā€¦ their origin. Maybe if I found where they had come from, I could also find the villagers and put a stop to this crazy turn my life has taken.

Article by: @FadedLeaves

šŸ“œ Staff Changes

With the Producer restructure there are 3 changes in staff. The new members of the Admin Team included two Sr. Designers: @NoodleGoddess became Associate Producer, Skins and Soulless_Unity became Producer, Design & Building. @Elenahh stepped down as Head of Translations but she continues as Associate Producer, Games in the Admin Team. More about changes in the Admin Team can be found here.

šŸŒˆ A New Time

ƜzgĆ¼nĆ¼z, bu makale mevcut değil.

šŸ’» Yeni Admin Takımı!

Vay, bayağı bir şey değişti; 2 yeni admin! Elizab ve Soulless_Unity artık takıma "ticari ve finansal işlemlerimizde paha biƧilemez bir destek sunuyor." - Zed. Ayrıca CubeCraft'ın sahibi olan şirkette de değişiklikler oldu, artık Digital Tree Media yerine Ziax ismini kullanacaklar, bu değişiklik oldukƧa hoş gƶzĆ¼kĆ¼yor šŸ˜Ž. Bunun dışında admin rolleri biraz değiştirildi. Daha fazla bilgi iƧin bu paylaşımı okuyun.

@Ben5124 tarafından yazıldı
Ƈevirmen: @Roxlad

šŸš Skyblock iƧin ZiyaretƧi RolĆ¼?!

Bazen Skyblock dĆ¼nyanı sanaldan bir arkadaşına gƶstermek istediğin zaman Ƨoğunlukla tĆ¼m emeğine zarar veriyorlar. Evet, onlar iƧin komik ama aslında Ƨok sinir bozucu bir olay. Bunun bir Ƨaresi olabilir miydi?

İşte burada yeni bir rol devreye giriyor. Bir "ZiyaretƧi" rolĆ¼ ile arkadaşlarının dĆ¼nyanda ƶzgĆ¼rce dolaşmasına izin verebilirsin, yağmalanmadan! Sandıkları aƧabilir ve etrafta koşturabilirler ama blok kıramazlar. Sonsuz doygunlukları olabilir ama ƶldĆ¼rĆ¼lebilirler. Bence bu kullanışlı ve Skyblock'ta bir şey kaybetmeden arkadaşlarla vakit geƧirmek iƧin harika bir yol olabilir.
Orjinal ƶneriye buradan gƶz atabilirsin.

Sweetgembi1116 tarafından yazıldı

šŸ° Kimbert'ın Ä°nşası

Son zamanlarda kĆ¼rasyonlar odasında harika yapılar gƶrdĆ¼k. Bir cadı? Bir baykuş? Joker? Bir saray? HiƧbir şey @Kimbert_ iƧin Ƨılgınca değil. Neden tĆ¼m bu şeyleri inşa ediyor ve nasıl yapıyor? Sizin iƧin @Kimbert_ ile konuştum ve bazı ilginƧ şeyler Ć¶ÄŸrendim.
En bĆ¼yĆ¼k ilham kaynağının Artstation isimli bir internet sitesi olduğunu aƧıkladı. Eğer ilham kaynağı istiyorsan kendin de gƶz at! @Kimbert_'ın favori yapı tipleri, en Ƨok bunlardan Ć¶ÄŸrenildiği iƧin organik yapılar. Yapılar yapmayı Ć¶ÄŸrenmek ƧokƧa pratik istiyor ve bu yĆ¼zden başlamak iƧin kĆ¼Ć§Ć¼k veya organik yapılar denemen daha iyi olur. @Kimbert_ yapılar yapmaya sadece bir sene ƶnce Cubecraft iƧin bir harita yaparken başladı. O zamandan beri katettiği ilerleme Ƨok fazla! Ayrıca ƶzellikle organik yapıların, Voxelsniper gibi inşaat pluginlerini Ć¶ÄŸrenmeye Ƨok yardımcı olduğunu sƶyledi. ƇokƧa komut Ć¶ÄŸrenmek yapılarını daha da geliştirmene yardımcı olabilir.
Daha sonra, bana CubeCraft'taki tasarımcı takımına katılacak gereksinimleri daha karşılayamadığı iƧin başka bir sunucuda inşaatƧı olarak Ƨalıştığını sƶyledi. Ama 16 olduğunda eminim ki tasarımcı olarak katılacak.
Ayrıca hepimize sƶylemek istediği bir şey var: pratik mĆ¼kemmelleştirir!

@colinverp tarafından yazıldı

šŸŒŸ Top 3 Konu

šŸ„‡ CubeCraft'ta 2021 İƧinde En Beğendiğiniz GĆ¼ncelleme Nedir - Şu ana kadar!! Salty_shadow - tarafından yazıldı.

Bu konuda CubeCraft'taki en sevdiğin gĆ¼ncellemeyi ve neden beğendiğini paylaşabilirsin! Bahar gĆ¼ncellemesi miydi? Hata dĆ¼zeltmesi? Ya da belki 1.12 gĆ¼ncellemesi iƧin Ƨok heyecanlısın! Anlat!

šŸ„ˆ Tower Defence Dalga başına EXP Salty_shadow - tarafından yazıldı.

Mats3209 oyuncusunun Tower Defence iƧin oldukƧa basit ama kullanışlı bir fikri vardı. Birlik menĆ¼sĆ¼nĆ¼n dalgayı yolladığında kaƧ Jeton vereceğini gƶsterdiğini biliyor musun? Ya ne kadar exp kazanacağını da gƶsterseydi?

šŸ„‰ FFA - Oyuncuların ayrılması SloppyJoe1560 - tarafından yazıldı.

Bu paylaşımda SloppyJoe1560 oyuncuların savaş ortasında ayrıldığından ve ƶldĆ¼rmeyi alamadığından şikayetƧi. Ɩnerisi ise ƶldĆ¼rme sayısına onların da katılması ve fikri iletildi!

@colinverp tarafından yazıldı

šŸ„³ CubeCraft Book of World Records GĆ¼ncellemesi - Ɩzet

Son zamanlarda perdenin arkasında işlerin nasıl Ƨalıştığını değiştirdik. Neleri değiştirdiğimizi anlatalım.

Takım Liderleri

Bu gĆ¼ncelleme o kadar zorunlu gƶzĆ¼kmĆ¼yordu ama bir sĆ¼reden sonra oldukƧa kullanışlı ve temiz oldu. Liderler kim ve gƶrevleri neler?
- Takım Başkanı - Priley ve Technosword
Takım Başkanları diğer liderlerle yakın bir şekilde Ƨalışır ve gerektiği zaman birbirlerine yardımcı olurlar. Ƈeşitli sorumluluklarla başa Ƨıkarlar.
- Sunumlar Başkanı - Jellei ve Maaarijn
Sunumları takip eder ve uğraşır.
- Topluluk Başkanı - Quis ve FleurSchx
Discord'u yƶnetir ve modere eder, etkinlikler, turnuvalar vs. dĆ¼zenler. Genel olarak topluluğun katkısını artırır.
- İletişim Başkanı - Typicaaal (Quis da ayrıca dahil)
Gerekli kişilerle iletişim kurar ve herkesi olaylardan haberdar eder.
- Geliştiriciler Başkanı - Naitzirch
Takım ve topluluk tarafından kullanılan aletleri geliştirir ve bakımını sağlar.
Artık hepimiz birbirimize yardım ediyoruz ve yeni fikirler ile gelecek planları Ć¼zerine Ƨalışıyoruz.

Yeni rol renkleri

Kısa not: Bu, CubeCraft Book of World Record Discord'una bağlıdır ve The CubeCraft Times Discord'u ile alakası yoktur.
Bu roller ise yepyeni bir renge sahip! Gƶz atmayı unutma.
- Developer
- Partner
- Bot

Onaylama Sistemi

Son zamanlarda bot saldırılarından dolayı Ƨok fazla etiketlenme olayı yaşandı ve bu konuya dair bir şey yapmak istedik. Ve şimdi size Naitzirch tarafından yaratılan yepyeni onaylama sistemimizi sunuyoruz.
CubeCraft Book of World Records Discord sunucusuna katıldığın zaman en başta tĆ¼m kanalları kullanamayacaksın. Ɩncelikle onaylama sĆ¼recini tamamlaman gerekecek. Peki nasıl Ƨalışıyor?
Kendi Discord botumuzu kullanarak, forum hesabını bağlaman gerekecek. Bize ismini yollayacaksın ve elle sana forumlardan bir kod yollayacağız. Sonra kodu Discord'a geri yollayacksın ve başarıyla onaylanmış olacaksın.

Quis ve FleurSchx tarafından yazıldı

šŸļø Slime Survival BƶlĆ¼m 9

Ayağım adanın zeminine bastığı an bir şeylerin yanlış olduğunu farkettim. BalƧıklarla ilk defa karşılaştığım gizli eve sahip olan ormanın hemen ƶtesinde harap edilmiş kĆ¼tĆ¼k kulĆ¼belerden bir kƶy vardı ve burası benim evimdi. Sıra dışı bir konumdu ancak bu zamanlarda problem tam olarak buydu. Ƈok sessizdi.
GƶrĆ¼nĆ¼rde kimse yoktu ve kƶy tamamen sessizdi. Gerilmiştim ve ben yokken bir şeylerin olduğundan ÅŸĆ¼phelendim. KƶyĆ¼n etrafında yĆ¼rĆ¼dĆ¼kƧe Ƨoğu kapının yıkıldığını gƶrdĆ¼m. Bir tĆ¼r zombi istilası olabilir miydi? Bƶyle bir adada bu nadir bir şey olamazdı, şehirden uzaktaydı ve koruyacak kimse yoktu.
Aslında direkt eve gidecektim ve gizlenmişken eşyalara daha detaylı bakacaktım ama şu anda bunu yapamazdım. KƶylĆ¼lere ne olduğunu Ć¶ÄŸrenmem gerekiyordu. Ancak bir sĆ¼re arayıştan sonra hiƧbir şey bulamadım. Olaya dair tek ipucu yıkılmış kapılardı, bunun dışında her şey ayrıldığım zamanki gibi harikaydı. Sanki hepsi yok olmuş gibi.
KƶylĆ¼leri Ƨok iyi tanımıyordum ve biraz topluluğun yabancısıydım ama yine de evimi umursuyordum. Evimi koşarken gƶzĆ¼mĆ¼n yaşlandığını hissettim. Diğer evler gibi bu da dokunulmamış değildi ama bu şu an ƶnemli değildi. Cevaplar bulmamın tek yolu adadan aldığım ƶzel eşyaları incelemekti.
Yatağıma uzandım ve kırmızı kurdeleli kitabı aƧtım. Sayfalara gƶz gezdirirken neredeyse nefesim kesiliyordu. BalƧıklarla ilgili sayfalar dolusu bilgi barındırıyordu: Ƨoğunlukla ne oldukları ve... kƶkenleri. Belki birinin nereden geldiğini bulursam kƶylĆ¼leri de bulabilirdim ve hayatımın bu Ƨılgınca akışına son verebilirdim.

@FadedLeaves tarafından yazıldı

šŸ“œ Yetkili Değişikilkleri

Ɯretici yapılandırmasıyla yetkililerde 3 değişiklik oldu. Admin Takımı'nın yeni Ć¼yeleri iki Kıdemli Tasarımcı barındırıyor: @NoodleGoddess Ortak Ɯretici, KostĆ¼mler, Soulless_Unity ise Tasarım ve Yapılardan sorumlu Ɯretici oldu. @Elenahh Ƈeviriler Başkanlığı'ndan indi ama Admin Takımı'nda Oyunlardan sorumlu Ortak Ɯretici olarak devam ediyor. Admin Takımı'nda daha fazla değişikliğe buradan bakabilirsin.

šŸ’¼ TCCT Applications

TCCT is searching for staff! Do you think CubeCraft having their own newspaper is incredible and do you want to contribute? Below are the options, click on the headings to apply!

šŸ–‹ļø Publisher

As an editor you combine all the articles into the newspaper. You also add the translations with spoilers. Make sure you know how BB codes work before you apply. This job does take quite a lot time each week!

šŸ§Š Reporter

A reporter writes articles for the newspaper. They also actively search for content to write about across the Network. Itā€™s super fun to work as a reporter!

šŸŒ Translator

Your job will be translating the newspaper into your own language. We already have many different languages so maybe we wonā€™t accept you if it is a new language.

šŸ› ļø Helper

As a helper you can help us moderate our discord server. You need to be at least level 3 in our server!

Don't forget to join our Discord server!

Click here for the link - Information can be found there.​

THIS THREAD WAS MADE BY: @colinverp and @xEefster

Last edited:
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
hbd
Kazwa wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Windwardglue105 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow
Matriox wrote on Basketman's profile.
basketman

this you?

1714261124344.png
Capitan wrote on Otherworld's profile.
ā™„ļø
Top Bottom