Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

UncleSpect

Forum Expert
Oct 16, 2019
Turkey ❤️🤍
There are different channels for each country in cubecraft but there is no turkish chat and turkish people are everywhere can you add that? When added, they are selected from people who are active and assigned to control the chat.

Reactions: Ma7mouD and Conea64

Goefy

Forum Expert
Dec 10, 2019
Å
There aren’t many Turkish people here, that’s why there isn’t a Turkish chat. Tbh when I look in the other languages channel I don’t see Turkish people often.

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
There are in fact no channels for every language. There are only a few specific channels for those languages which are most often encountered. The only specific language channels we have are for (of course English,) Dutch, Spanish and Arabic members of our Discord. Like mentioned above, you encounter those languages more often in the Discord than the many others. If you want to speak Turkish, you can do so in #other-languages. If we add more language channels, it will only end up looking very messy and make the Discord seem filled with all kinds of channels which not everyone would like to see. I'd personally prefer it the way it is now. Again, if you want to chat Turkish, you can do so in #other-languages.

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
Maybe it's a very good idea, but there are no channels for all languages either, but for:

- Español - English - Nederlands - عرب - Other Languages

I think they should put up a chat room for Turks, as there is a fairly large community, who are Turks.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on GameWizardWalks's profile.
happy birthdayy :)
Casualpoalrbear wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
Congrats.
Top Bottom