Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
A

A pigeon

Here’s a little guide to bring out the salt in tryhards. Its a little stratgy guide for taking them out using brain rather that PvP skills.

Generally tryhards vote Basic No projectiles. They do this so fights dont last long, gapples wont spawn and they use OP speed/OP sharp 2 stone to kill everyone.

In some maps, doing this doesnt work in their favour. Your best friend is the miner kit. Try to stay out of all fights and mine as much gold, iron and diamond as possible.

The best way to do this is to get high levels on both the autosmelt ability and the fortune ability. This’ll let you smelt iron and gold blocks to make armour and golden apples.

On the second floor of submid on solo flowers, there are a lot of diamonds you can mine. Idk why, but there is one island which houses a hidden diamond block.

You can easily get full diamond as well as a gapple and notch apple. Tryhards wont stand a chance.

Another counter to no proj is lava and fire. Use the pyromaniac kit to become completely fire-resistant all the while spamming flint and steel and lava buckets.

Try to get 5 lava buckets in your hotbar and clean foes.

Smashing people with anvils is a great way to kill dumb tryhards who stack up instead of bridging toward you when you’ve stacked up. You could also squash them from treetops. The blacksmith kit comes with an anvil and ready with a diamond helmet.

Cleaning is an amazing strategy and easy to excecute. Use the fire hoe in the farmer kit to burn opponents on basic health.

On normal and OP, you could use the TNT kits or use webs to get the best of them.

Tryhards will often barricade themselves afer a fight. Just blow them up with tnt.
TNT cannons are a good way of killing people, provided you dont suck at aiming them. Work against skybridgers.

Covering the floor in slabs, slimeblocks or soulsand is good at limiting tryhard movement.

On maps like jungle, autosmelting iron and making shears is good for spleef. You could do this on other maps but it’ll only work on more idiotic tryhards.

An alternative to this is bridging with trapdoors and opening them near a tryhard.

On basic mode, on teams, combining the enchanter kit with miner is a pretty powerful combination letting you get good enchanted armour early.

Make traps with tnt minecarts. Shove as much as you can into a single powered rail, break a block next to it. When a tryhard nears, activate the pressure plate. The tnt will explode making an explosion big enough to destroy the bottom half of the farm player island.

A

A pigeon

images

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
This is actually a great thread. Sadly I'm one of those tryhards (At least to some extent) so I won't really be using much.

Miauw

Forum Expert
Jul 23, 2016
the Netherlands
My favourate is the TnT Minecart. It's an easy to make trap. Though you do need a ton of TnT and iron, but when that's done all you need to do is place a wooden button or pressure plate and shoot it with a bow from a distance once a player arrives and *bam* you just detonated a nuclear bomb.

Reactions: A pigeon
A

A pigeon

My favourate is the TnT Minecart. It's an easy to make trap. Though you do need a ton of TnT and iron, but when that's done all you need to do is place a wooden button or pressure plate and shoot it with a bow from a distance once a player arrives and *bam* you just detonated a nuclear bomb.
I just suicide bomb

Top Bottom