Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Phids

Jun 16, 2016
You've filtered the word "Trump". I see it two ways. We can remove the filter and be grown ups about the election or simply filter the other candidates name. The reason Trump is filtered is to keep politics out of chat I understand. By doing this you're bringing it back in. Bias and messed up in my opinion. Please consider, thank you.

Grimmay

Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2016
a Pleb Family
www.youtube.com
Hmmmm, I really not sure what to say about this. The word has been removed for a reason, but then i see what you mean by the fact that, if his name is filtered, then why not everyone else's.

Personally I'd say that most of the things going around right now are about Trump, and his good/bad ideas, The only way to stop all the arguments is to keep the word filtered.

If you need any help, send me a PM <3

Thanks, James Lawrence

Phids

Jun 16, 2016
Just bringing it up to make it aware. Seems like we're limiting the players. This is an issue you go one way or the other on. No grey. No big deal though.

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
Indeed the chat is spammed with Trump is gonna start ww3 or Trump is bad.... and you can't even talk between it .

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
I really don't see why Trump is blocked.. IT'S JUST SOMEONE'S NAME. I mean really, people can insult anyway they want. Again, another example of the chat filter being pointless. because nn looks SO MUCH DIFFERENT.

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
I completely agree with this. Trump is going to be president anyways so why not
just give respect and not filter it??
I know players who have Trump in their IGN. Can't say their name anymore.
Filters are not going to help anyway if someone wants to say Trump he/she will bypass the filter.
Filters are pointless. Remove them please.
This is one.
I really don't see why Trump is blocked.. IT'S JUST SOMEONE'S NAME. I mean really, people can insult anyway they want. Again, another example of the chat filter being pointless. because nn looks SO MUCH DIFFERENT.
this is another one of my reasons

zHeavy

Nov 2, 2016
Belgium
It is blocked because people have against hate (Donald) Trump and then say wrong things.

Phids

Jun 16, 2016
I guess I'd like clarification on why it was filtered. If it was for political reasons then I disagree. For strange insults then I can tolerate it. Like will I get banned for having a trump skin? Or is it purely chat.

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
The reason Trump is filtered is to keep politics out of chat I understand
No. It was because people were directly insulting Trump and targeting players for their vote. Like, really rude stuff. And they wouldn't stop at warnings. Oh no.
People are free to talk about politics between them, but if it gets verbally violent then there's something to do.
. Like will I get banned for having a trump skin
You won't get banned, but you'll probably have people insulting you for it.

Phids

Jun 16, 2016
No. It was because people were directly insulting Trump and targeting players for their vote. Like, really rude stuff. And they wouldn't stop at warnings. Oh no.
People are free to talk about politics between them, but if it gets verbally violent then there's something to do.

You won't get banned, but you'll probably have people insulting you for it.

I'll hit them with the intellect. Honestly I don't care if people try to insult me, it's funny.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SpringWarz wrote on SanCookie's profile.
If you come back, I will stop eating the cookies
Otherworld wrote on mitgobla's profile.
Thank you for everything, Mit 💙
Otherworld wrote on Frontlane's profile.
The person whom this profile page belongs is cute ✨
After being away for more than a year, I'm returning to Cubecraft. I've really missed the community. Feel free to say hi if you spot me on Discord or the server. :)
RobinDn wrote on Nikoshka's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom