• No ):

Votes: 2 3.8%

• Total voters

TeoVolcano

Forum Veteran
Aug 20, 2015
Under your bed
2016-01-24_16.32.10.png

We need the review of a builder, so pls, appreciate that we are making a lot of effort.
75%

Attachments

• 2016-01-24_16.33.34.png
    2016-01-24_16.33.34.png
    405.3 KB · Views: 152
Last edited:
Reactions: Koe369

RPoule

Dedicated Member
Jan 13, 2016
Netherlands
10/10 +1! It looks super cool! I hope that Cube will accept it, I would love to play on it. (allready know my strat: CAMP IN THE HORSE AND WAIT 'TILL SOMEONE GETS TO MID!!! :D)

TeoVolcano

Forum Veteran
Aug 20, 2015
Under your bed
OHHHHHHHH, It´s coming....... BUMP! @Efcluke94 Give us your opinion (always if you want) as it would make the map get better and better, I think you know :)@MaxvD (why dont you like the ships?)

Last edited:

Malcolm_

Dedicated Member
Aug 6, 2014
my own mind
I like the map, great work on the whole but why 'Troy' ?
I'm going to be a little picky about the name because I personally LOVE the movie so yeah.
I know it has some references like the ships and the horse in the middle, but it doesn't make it specifically related to Troy.
I'd like it as a playable map, just under another name :p

TeoVolcano

Forum Veteran
Aug 20, 2015
Under your bed
I like the map, great work on the whole but why 'Troy' ?
I'm going to be a little picky about the name because I personally LOVE the movie so yeah.
I know it has some references like the ships and the horse in the middle, but it doesn't make it specifically related to Troy.
I'd like it as a playable map, just under another name :p
There is a wall, a wooden horse, some Greek warships coming ... the sea... and, well, how can we rename this map?
We used the colors of the image, and we made the map thinking about what we had studied, and not about the film.
Hope you like this version :P

Malcolm_

Dedicated Member
Aug 6, 2014
my own mind
There is a wall, a wooden horse, some Greek warships coming ... the sea... and, well, how can we rename this map?
We used the colors of the image, and we made the map thinking about what we had studied, and not about the film.
Hope you like this version :p

It's probably that I can't 'transfer' the picture in my mind as a Minecraft map. I still like the map and I would still like it added though

RPoule

Dedicated Member
Jan 13, 2016
Netherlands
I think there is a diffrence between the movie Troy (the one with Brad Pitt) and the Myth of Troy. And personally I dont think the (awesome) map creators didn't build this map after a movie, but after the Myth. In which (summarized) the greek army attacks troy with an enormous army coming on boats. They cant get trough the enormous walls of troy though, so eventually they pretend they give up. And give a gift to Troy, the horse, which eventually appears to be a trap. The map tells this Myth in a very cool way. That's what I like most about it! The screenshots are so cool. Imagine how the map is when you're walking in it!

Reactions: TeoVolcano

Malcolm_

Dedicated Member
Aug 6, 2014
my own mind
I think there is a diffrence between the movie Troy (the one with Brad Pitt) and the Myth of Troy. And personally I dont think the (awesome) map creators didn't build this map after a movie, but after the Myth. In which (summarized) the greek army attacks troy with an enormous army coming on boats. They cant get trough the enormous walls of troy though, so eventually they pretend they give up. And give a gift to Troy, the horse, which eventually appears to be a trap. The map tells this Myth in a very cool way. That's what I like most about it! The screenshots are so cool. Imagine how the map is when you're walking in it!
That's what mainly happens in the movie too ;)
Anyways yes, it looks really cool from screenshots, and it will be really cool playing on it if it gets added.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Verbramdt wrote on SAASD's profile.
Thanks for the follow! :D
UncleSpect wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
ur pfp old ign :D
endertom100 wrote on Borgnath's profile.
Happy Birthdayyy!!!!! ^-^
endertom100 wrote on h2hl's profile.
Welcome!!! we hope you enjoy it while your here!!!! ^-^
Reesle wrote on h2hl's profile.
Welcome to the Forums!! You’re cool for joining 😎
Top Bottom