Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TtaniumMu

Aug 11, 2016
When I was playing EggWars, I saw a hacker. I didn't want to waste time downloading recording software, so I used the built in recorder (QuickTimePlayer). When I tried to add my recording to the thread, it said that the extension (.mov) wasn't allowed. Is there anything I can do to make my recording compatible? I am on a mac computer. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Neptuune

Dedicated Member
Dec 29, 2015
Try uploading your video to YouTube, then you can link the video when you're making the report.

Joeyoyog

May 25, 2016
if that doesn't work tell me i know how to do anything on a mac... even crash it >:D

TtaniumMu

Aug 11, 2016
I just tried this, but it said the information was incorrect, even after I triple checked it. Thanks for the suggestion though.

Buuuddy

Forum Expert
Mar 31, 2016
I just tried this, but it said the information was incorrect, even after I triple checked it. Thanks for the suggestion though.
What is incorrect? I use Quicktime to record as well. If you're done with recording, it should automatically give you the option to upload it to Youtube.
Since you tried to upload it to the forums, I'm guessing you still have the video on your computer. (Which is very good of you! :cool:)
I'll explain how to upload it to Youtube.
Open Quicktime Player.
Press 'Archive'. (Top left)
Press 'Open recent files' and select the video you made.
Wait until it opens. Once it opened, you should see this.
Schermafbeelding 2016-08-11 om 20.23.36.png
As you can see, there is a 'play' button, a 'Skip forwards' button, an 'Airplay' button (for Apple TVs) and finally the 'Share' button.
Press the 'Share' button and select Youtube. Everything should go automatically now. :)
QuickTime Player automatically select PRIVATE for your youtube video. Make sure to change it to PUBLIC or NOT LISTED. Otherwise staff won't be able to look at your video.

I hope this helped! :D

TtaniumMu

Aug 11, 2016
When I pressed "YouTube", it had me log into my account. when I typed my username and password, it told me: "The YouTube name or password you entered is incorrect. Try entering your information again." I tried several times, and was 100% sure that my username and password were correct.

Joeyoyog

May 25, 2016
well this is an easy fix you just need to change your password your username could also be your email so try that before changing your password

Buuuddy

Forum Expert
Mar 31, 2016
When I pressed "YouTube", it had me log into my account. when I typed my username and password, it told me: "The YouTube name or password you entered is incorrect. Try entering your information again." I tried several times, and was 100% sure that my username and password were correct.
well this is an easy fix you just need to change your password your username could also be your email so try that before changing your password
Yep, use your emailaddress instead of your username. It should work then! :)

TtaniumMu

Aug 11, 2016
I have tried using my email address instead of my youtube username, and even changing my account password. both have had the same results as previously.

Joeyoyog

May 25, 2016
thats not possible but if so make a new account and all will be fine. ALSO make sure you're logged into your correct youtube account on quicktime player

TtaniumMu

Aug 11, 2016
i just tried creating a new account, but it's still saying the same thing. also, how do i log into my youtube account on quicktime player?

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom