Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should using obsidian offensively instead of just defensively be bannable?

• Yes

Votes: 14 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 14 50.0%

• Total voters

Herrero

Mar 4, 2017
Yeah trapping people is fun. I get it’s annoying to get trapped but if you get into that position in the first place you have already lost so you might as well just leave before you get annoyed
So if you see a hacker flying around it's fine because you can just leave as he is going to kill you.
CubeCraft rules are here to avoid people having fun annoying others:

Exploiting: It's not allowed because someone uses bugs to take advantage in game which annoys other people.
Hacking: It's not allowed because someone uses illegal clients to take advantage in game which annoys other people.
Teaming: It's not allowed because a group of people team to get advantage in game which annoys other's.

Basically what I mean is that these rules have been created because people don't let others have fun playing, which is exactly what happens when you trap someone.
What you say about leaving is stupid because you can also leave the game if someone in your game breaks any of the CubeCraft gameplay rules. Then which would be the point of having rules on the server if you can just leave the games.

Reactions: GladiusYugen

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
Exploiting: It's not allowed because someone uses bugs to take advantage in game which annoys other people.
Hacking: It's not allowed because someone uses illegal clients to take advantage in game which annoys other
Hacking and bug abuse have no correlation with obby trapping. Those two things are exploits. They shouldn’t be in the game. Illegal modifications shouldn’t be in the game. Griefing and Trolling are however not exploits. I said it once, and I’ll say it again. If you get to a point where you are obby trapped in your spawn, you have lost the game. You managed to get yourself into the position in the first place. The game is out of your hands.

“Hackers” and “Exploiters” on the other hand are not a determined loss. Depending on how sever they are cheating, there is a chance they get kicked/banned during the game. Maybe even a chance they die. Exploiters are easy to kill, unless they make themselves invincible or find some OP exploit to where they can never die.

Teaming: It's not allowed because a group of people team to get advantage in game which annoys other's.
If you’re good enough you can kill teamers. They may be annoying, but most of the time they aren’t very experienced. Good players usually don’t team unless they just are stupid or don’t know the rules.

Basically what I mean is that these rules have been created because people don't let others have fun playing, which is exactly what happens when you trap someone.
Is losing a game not annoying? To me, it is. I hate losing. Losing isn’t fun either. If you get obby trapped, you have basically lost the game. Does that mean winning a game should be “punishable” because they “annoyed” the person who lost? because the person who lost didn’t have “fun”?
What you say about leaving is stupid because you can also leave the game if someone in your game breaks any of the CubeCraft gameplay rules.
The thing is you still have a chance to win if someone breaks the rules. I’m not going to leave the game if someone swears in chat obviously. I don’t leave hackers games because I know I may still have a chance to win, even if I end up not winning. Maybe I didn’t even die to the hacker. But if you get to the point where you get obby trapped, you might as well leave the game unless you want to get kill farmed. If you’re getting kill farmed while trapped in obby there is seriously no point in staying in the game.
Then which would be the point of having rules on the server if you can just leave the games.
Never said you had to leave. But unless you want to get even angrier I suggest you do. The point of having rules is to keep the server safe and fun for everyone. I know when I say fun it may seem redundant, as I don’t think trapping should be bannable, but it still matters that the server is fun for everyone. However, like I have stated, getting put into a situation in which you get trapped is your fault. You allowed yourself to die and get trapped. You lost yourself the game. Only you’re to blame. The rules cannot prevent you from dying or getting angry at others.

Members Online
Top Bottom