Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Feb 15, 2020
So I only play bedrock. I’m not sure if this is on Java or not but I think it would be nice to have. I play with my friends a lot. Mostly it’s just me and 2 others. We have always wanted to play games where it’s just us as a team and we don’t have a random person on our team. I think there should be more options to play instead of just solo, duo, and quads. I don’t know if this made sense. I would also like to be able to play solo games with friends but that’s a whole new thing.

Djatu

Novice Member
Jun 29, 2020
I definitely want to see these modes added in the future. When I'm playing with my two other friends, we either have to wait for another friend to come on or play with a random person.

May 19, 2020
under the sea
it would be a nice addition to cubecraft but i don't rly think it is necessary because i think it is fine to team up with a ramdom player, you could still have fun with your friends. i pesonally think the admins could focus on something more important

Nxrn

Novice Member
Jul 9, 2020
www.youtube.com
So I only play bedrock. I’m not sure if this is on Java or not but I think it would be nice to have. I play with my friends a lot. Mostly it’s just me and 2 others. We have always wanted to play games where it’s just us as a team and we don’t have a random person on our team. I think there should be more options to play instead of just solo, duo, and quads. I don’t know if this made sense. I would also like to be able to play solo games with friends but that’s a whole new thing.
I definitely like the idea. It gives people more incentive to play when they need a player when they could be fine with only three, sometimes it can be a struggle to find a third depending on who is online on your friends list. I definitely like the idea 👍

FnigePython

Sep 7, 2019
the land down under
Pronouns
She/Her
I definitely like the idea. It gives people more incentive to play when they need a player when they could be fine with only three, sometimes it can be a struggle to find a third depending on who is online on your friends list. I definitely like the idea 👍
You can always deal with randoms, but then they can get annoying so yeah maybe trios

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

This might be one of the weirdest excuses I have seen after killing someone.

2024-03-28_23.34.25.png
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Top Bottom