Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Demon_Wolf_fang

Novice Member
Jun 16, 2018
Hello. I am not the first person to suggest this of course and most certainly will not, be the last.
I have suggested this on numerous occasions and it has yet to be planned, or released. My last post of suggesting this was last year. Now let's all be honest, a lot of people want Trios added to Eggwars.
I have yet to see why this hasn't been added yet despite it being suggested hundreds of times. Having some mods agree with me on my last post about adding Trios, then to see another mod (or higher staff) have the suggestion denied due to the fact of the player base isn't high enough. Which I find complete, and utterly stupid.

The Cubecraft Players want Trios. You got Solos, Duos, Squads, hell even Mega eggwars (10v10v10v10.) Why is there no Trios if you have that? I fail to see the reason.
From a player who plays with randoms, not all randoms are bad. However we want our fun with our friends, without having a random to ruin the fun or the entire game. Thank you for reading.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
Top Bottom