Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

DashingPrune

Novice Member
Jun 17, 2020
www.youtube.com
So I tried to buy a gift and I bought it, got charged then when I logged back on to send it nothing happened.
igotscammed.png

this is the closest thing to evidence I have right now, its from the apple recent purchases site. I know it can easily be faked and that this isn't very good evidence but you're just gonna have to believe it.

• Angry
Reactions: kochido

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
A similar issue has occured for me often when purchasing Discord Nitro using iOS. I have refrained from trying to purchase the same item again, as it has occurred more than once.

You’re best off requesting a refund as soon as possible through the Apple issues site. That’s what I did to get the money back for Nitro. CubeCraft can’t help in this case, unfortunately.

DashingPrune

Novice Member
Jun 17, 2020
www.youtube.com
A similar issue has occured for me often when purchasing Discord Nitro using iOS. I have refrained from trying to purchase the same item again, as it has occurred more than once.

You’re best off requesting a refund as soon as possible through the Apple issues site. That’s what I did to get the money back for Nitro. CubeCraft can’t help in this case, unfortunately.
Apple isn't letting me, it says its not valid for a refund

Members Online

Latest profile posts

we want cubecraft 2023 :(
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #40-
Walt Disney currently holds the most Academy Awards. Till now, Disney won 26 Oscars. Disney is nominated a grand total of 59 times!
Eli wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
Eli
"What say you?" said he, the abyss did not respond back.
Top Bottom