Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

LurkaPlays

May 10, 2016
Hey guys!!
Its been a while since I've posted but recently I've been playing lots of Eggwars :)
I have come to the idea of making traps, I've been experimenting with a few different traps.
My favorite style of trap is the one where you make a tunnel in your bridge then shift with a good pick and then send all incoming enemies into oblivion :D It would be awesome if you guys could share some of your best traps with us :D

D

Deleted member 204478

Cool idea for a trap.
Here's what I do sometimes:
If I'm going against a player undergeared, I like to stack two blocks high, then go around to the edge of the bridge and break the block they're on. So satisfying when it works correctly. :P

ToastO_O

Sep 7, 2016
Egypt
Hey guys!!
Its been a while since I've posted but recently I've been playing lots of Eggwars :)
I have come to the idea of making traps, I've been experimenting with a few different traps.
My favorite style of trap is the one where you make a tunnel in your bridge then shift with a good pick and then send all incoming enemies into oblivion :D It would be awesome if you guys could share some of your best traps with us :D
Cool Idea!

TheQuantumCat

Jul 15, 2017
One time i was being chased by a guy with full diamond. I had chain, so I was severely under geared against him. I was running, and fell of a cliff. he fell off as well because he was right behind me and couldn't stop in time. After I fell, I proceeded to ender pearl up and back onto solid ground. I have done this a few times since, and it works very well when executed properly!

LurkaPlays

May 10, 2016
Wow i am gonna try these out right now :D Also is there a discord for trapping?? I've seen the cubecraft discord and a couple of eggwars tournament discord but are there any for traps for strategies??

1carfax

Jul 16, 2017
California
Hey guys!!

To be honest, the simplest trap is to make a bridge with a small whole and when someone trys to jump across place a block so it sends them into the void :D

LurkaPlays

May 10, 2016
To be honest, the simplest trap is to make a bridge with a small whole and when someone trys to jump across place a block so it sends them into the void :D
Yes yes i've done this many times, I find that keeping an empty hand and then quickly switching to a block works best because the enemy gets suspicious if u have a pick or blocks in your hand

TheQuantumCat

Jul 15, 2017
Yes yes i've done this many times, I find that keeping an empty hand and then quickly switching to a block works best because the enemy gets suspicious if u have a pick or blocks in your hand

I think that method works better than having a pick in hand, yes.

Twann

Dedicated Member
Oct 17, 2016
The Netherlands.
I really like traps,
but there are alot ideas for making traps.
I don't know how you make a trap but there is one trap master in the world and that is @Yoya! :cool:;)

Javima1

Jun 6, 2017
Spain/España
Hey guys!!
Hello, Im not very good at traps..., but you can follow @Yoya in YouTube, he is very good at all styles of traps ;) In YouTube his name is Yoyamin

Last edited:

Kerro

Jul 2, 2017
Hey guys!!
Good Idea!

DeDeDestroyed

Nov 13, 2015
Whenever people are chasing me on a 1-block bridge, I always place two block behind me, so he can't jump over it. They'll think "what an idiot, he thinks this will stop me?" but never realize I break the block in front of that wall.

ᴀᴜsᴛɪɴ

Novice Member
Jun 5, 2017
Canada, BC,
Hey guys!!
Good Idea,
I Have A Trap!
Get Two Obsidian And Get One Block (Any Work) And Then Place One Obsidian Right In Front Of Your Bridge To Mid!
Then After You Have Placed That One Obsidian Then Place The Block Of Your Choice Right In Front Of The Obsidian Block!
Then After You Have Placed That Block Of Your Choice Then Place The Last Block Of Obsidian On Top Of That Block Of Your Choice
Then Get Two Pieces Of TNT And Place The First TNT Block On The Obsidian Block That Is NOT On The Block Of Your Choice!
Wait 2-3 Seconds Or So And Place Your Last TNT Block On The Obsidian That Is On Your Block Of Your Choice!
Then It Should Be A TNT CANNON!!!
Great For Taking Down Your Enemies Ingame!
Thanks!
FactionsAustin

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Hiiii xSchulzis! :D
UncleSpect wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on WolfX's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Top Bottom