Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Saffyyyyy

Novice Member
Jul 14, 2020
I was wondering, since we don’t have many trails, can we bring back some old ones for a little while? They can just be part of a bundle. Maybe called “Old trails bundle” worth $10.00. Maybe it could include the particle called “Potions”. Please respond, I’ve wanted this for a while now.

Wave Master7S

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2020
United States
Pronouns
He/Him
I was wondering, since we don’t have many trails, can we bring back some old ones for a little while? They can just be part of a bundle. Maybe called “Old trails bundle” worth $10.00. Maybe it could include the particle called “Potions”. Please respond, I’ve wanted this for a while now.
Basically everyone has the sand trail and we want new and exciting trails instead of the same trail.The sand trail isn’t even unique.

Reactions: Saffyyyyy

ToastedByTom

Mar 4, 2020
England
www.youtube.com
It would be very unlikely that all the old Trails would be in the same Bundle.
Near enough all the Trails have come from bundles, and they are "exclusive", which means it is very, very unlikely the items in that Bundle would come back into the store.
So if they did bring another Trail out, it would probably be a new one.
But I agree they should bring a new Trail out soon!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom