Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
D

Deleted member 489420

Guest
Skyblock Shop Villagers can pick up wheat, craft it into bread, trade with other villagers and throw it at you or on the floor.
WHAT?

java or bedrock? and are u not high by any chance kind sir?
 

QuincyRhael

Member
Mar 5, 2022
2
1
2
24
WHAT?

java or bedrock? and are u not high by any chance kind sir?
I am not. At some point I was confuse why there is bread on the ground until I saw the skyblock shop I placed right next to my wheat farm trading with the shop next to it. They steal the wheat I harvest before me and craft it into bread and randomly trade it with other shops near or throw it at you. Bedrock.
 

legend6526

Novice Member
Mar 8, 2022
38
31
49
36
I am not. At some point I was confuse why there is bread on the ground until I saw the skyblock shop I placed right next to my wheat farm trading with the shop next to it. They steal the wheat I harvest before me and craft it into bread and randomly trade it with other shops near or throw it at you. Bedrock.
The villagers are bot they don't steal thing's or trade them . It may have some others reasons
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on kristiankunc's profile.
happy birthday! 🍰
lnlnvxyy wrote on Capitan's profile.
always you goat cubecraft team
lnlnvxyy wrote on Capitan's profile.
the best forever capitan best wishies i hope you are enjoy today
Verbramdt wrote on lnlnvxyy's profile.
Thanks for the follow! :)
Itz1Helmut wrote on lnlnvxyy's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Top Bottom