Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
D

Deleted member 489420

Guest
Skyblock Shop Villagers can pick up wheat, craft it into bread, trade with other villagers and throw it at you or on the floor.
WHAT?

java or bedrock? and are u not high by any chance kind sir?
 

QuincyRhael

Member
Mar 5, 2022
2
1
2
24
WHAT?

java or bedrock? and are u not high by any chance kind sir?
I am not. At some point I was confuse why there is bread on the ground until I saw the skyblock shop I placed right next to my wheat farm trading with the shop next to it. They steal the wheat I harvest before me and craft it into bread and randomly trade it with other shops near or throw it at you. Bedrock.
 

legend6526

Novice Member
Mar 8, 2022
38
31
49
36
I am not. At some point I was confuse why there is bread on the ground until I saw the skyblock shop I placed right next to my wheat farm trading with the shop next to it. They steal the wheat I harvest before me and craft it into bread and randomly trade it with other shops near or throw it at you. Bedrock.
The villagers are bot they don't steal thing's or trade them . It may have some others reasons
 
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Cathie wrote on m7kk7710's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
itsfadedaway wrote on Cathie's profile.
noot noot
This is just the draft version. The final version for the Selfie Competition is coming soon!
IMG_2109.jpeg
Cubecraft, fix ur anti-cheat. I rarely can play 5 normal games on skywars. DO SMTH ABOUT IT
syronvx wrote on gooseplays20's profile.
Oh
Top Bottom