Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Trading Cosmetics

• Total voters

CrystalDrop

Dedicated Member
Aug 9, 2017
USA
Long story short, my friend has a cool hat, and I have a cool hat, so how neat would it be if we could trade hats.

1597035013751.png

In all seriousness though, maybe this can only be a rank or plus perk and you can only trade cosmetics that are equal to value. For example, a legendary for a legendary. Perhaps it can be restricted such as 1 trade per month and limited-time items can not be traded. Thank you for reading this.

Last edited:

Lozora

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
The Netherlands
Hey! Thank you for your suggestion =]

I've thought about this idea as well but eventually I came to the conclusion that they should not add this.

-Trading could be abused (scamming) so it is another thing that must be moderated and some cosmetics will lose their value/rarity because you can trade them easily.

-they could just trade hats to their friends or their alt(s) because they do not want them/they stop with minecraft, this is kinda unfair in my opinion.
It might look like a good idea on paper but in reality it isn't.

It is a no for me, sorry

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 469419

First off, thank you so much for your suggestion, although it's a no from me, it is still appreciated nonetheless.

I've voted no for the following reasons:

1) As someone mentioned above, it could increase cases of scamming, so it would be something more that need to be moderated.
Imagine someone who have just joined to the server for their first time and someone try to scam him, because obviously he doesn't know how cube's work.
2) It could also be abused. Imagine someone who want just to left minecraft and start to trade "hats" with their friend or with any one who is in the lobby.
3) Imagine now that you have the hat that you get when you reach the level 100 (troll hat) and you change it for other normal hat (That's why I say that it could be abused).

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
I voted no, for the same reasons you gave @Sergiio12. I think it should stay the way it is, because it's pretty good. I personally like the way it is right now.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Thank you everyone for all the birthday wishes <3 🦆
Reesle wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Heyy, thanks for the follow! =D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Thank you sir! 🖖
RobinDn wrote on S4nne's profile.
Stitchyyyy :D
Top Bottom