Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

StonePlus

Jan 3, 2017
Belgium
I have a suggestion

When you open a cubelet and you have that item dubble, you get it in your loot inventory but if you click on it you can choose to sell it for loot points or gift it to friend
I actually really think that this is worth adding to the game! Maybe add a poll so that we could vote?

person9595

Apr 18, 2020
I agree But the Problem is There needs to be a Confirmation Screen Just in case You accidentally click it. +1

AnolTongi

Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 18, 2020
Turkey
I have a suggestion

When you open a cubelet and you have that item dubble, you get it in your loot inventory but if you click on it you can choose to sell it for loot points or gift it to friend
That's a 900 IQ idea! that should be added in my opinion

Reactions: Fqnta

D34DZ3R0

Apr 2, 2020
This would definitely be a nice feature. Something like that would be useful if, say, it was your friend's birthday and you had a duplicate legendary or something. Suggest adding a poll (:

Reactions: Fqnta

MetalStick

Jul 12, 2018
If you open a cubelet and you have that item, it comes as loot points. also don't think it is a good idea to give loots to a friend because they can get loots without effort.

StonePlus

Jan 3, 2017
Belgium
If you open a cubelet and you have that item, it comes as loot points. also don't think it is a good idea to give loots to a friend because they can get loots without effort.
He said that we could have a choice: turn it into loot points or gift it to a friend. And maybe to fix the issue of being able to receive loot with no effort, they could add a limit to 1 gift a week?

Reactions: AnolTongi

MetalStick

Jul 12, 2018
He said that we could have a choice: turn it into loot points or gift it to a friend. And maybe to fix the issue of being able to receive loot with no effort, they could add a limit to 1 gift a week?
I misunderstood. sorry. but it is not a good idea to be once a week (already making uber cubelet takes 1 week, I don't think it will affect anything). I think only 1 gift loot should be given to each person.

_EliteDevil

Mar 21, 2020
I don't think this is a good idea because when you can trade everything what's the point of still opening cubelets then? It will be way too easy to get all the loot.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

ninjaaleen wrote on qKhalidd's profile.
hi
UncleSpect wrote on itsfadedaway's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Valyo_nepobedim's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Kazwa wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
happy birthday! :)
Kazwa wrote on Baploon's profile.
happy birthday!
Top Bottom