Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

MalakMos

Novice Member
Feb 25, 2017
Kuwait
Hello my name is ToxicWheat i was previously a staff member on the server centrixpvp i left there to broaden my horizon and play different servers. I enjoy sports and making money, spending money and breathing. I like the artist's 410,
Here is some of their music

If you like there music message me and we can be best friends forever. Im joking btw.
I also like pvp im the best that was ever created some would compare me to god or a hacker i am neither i a simple cells created from the earth.

Yours faithfully
ToxicWheat
Thank you for introducing your self to us, also welcome to our CubeCraft community. Everyone hopes you enjoy it in here
Keep up the amazing work.

Thank you. :)

Reactions: ToxicWheat

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Hello my name is ToxicWheat i was previously a staff member on the server centrixpvp i left there to broaden my horizon and play different servers. I enjoy sports and making money, spending money and breathing. I like the artist's 410,

If you like there music message me and we can be best friends forever. Im joking btw.
I also like pvp im the best that was ever created some would compare me to god or a hacker i am neither i a simple cells created from the earth.

Yours faithfully
ToxicWheat
Welcome to cubecraft!
Hope you like it here!

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
Welcome on the forums of cubecraft!! You can make your own suggestions, helping people, reporting bugs And a lot more than that :P

I am Frederic and I like playing skywars :)

How large was the server where you was staff members?

Reactions: Twania

Twann

Dedicated Member
Oct 17, 2016
The Netherlands.
Welcome here on the forums.
It is here very awsome and people respect each other. Here can you make some new friends and what a nice name that you have.
I hope you will be very active, that makes cubecraft stronger and stronger!

Hey and my name is Twan and i am 15 years old my hobby's are darts and football, and i love to play with people and help people.
Skywars is my favorite game, i play it everyday!
I hope you know more of me! ;)

ChaosConjurer

Dedicated Member
Aug 30, 2016
Canada

Yours faithfully
ToxicWheat

Welcome to the forums ToxicWheat!
If you have any questions, feel free to ask!
I hope you enjoy your stay with us :)
- ChaosConjurer <3

ToxicWheat

Jun 16, 2017
Welcome on the forums of cubecraft!! You can make your own suggestions, helping people, reporting bugs And a lot more than that :p

I am Frederic and I like playing skywars :)

How large was the server where you was staff members?
Thanks i like skywars as well they get around 500minimum to 1k.

ToxicWheat

Jun 16, 2017
WelcomeTo The Forums!:D
Thanks
Welcome here on the forums.
It is here very awsome and people respect each other. Here can you make some new friends and what a nice name that you have.
I hope you will be very active, that makes cubecraft stronger and stronger!

Hey and my name is Twan and i am 15 years old my hobby's are darts and football, and i love to play with people and help people.
Skywars is my favorite game, i play it everyday!
I hope you know more of me! ;)
Hi nice to meet you maybe ill see you around on skywars.
Welcome to the forums ToxicWheat!
If you have any questions, feel free to ask!
I hope you enjoy your stay with us :)
- ChaosConjurer <3
Thanks all for the warm welcome.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on xEefster's profile.
happy birthday! 🎉
Kazwa wrote on Eli's profile.
happy birthday! ^^
Lyriie wrote on xEefster's profile.