Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Apr 15, 2020
I'm a pretty active player in Cubecraft and with that you see a lot of things some that are nice and funny but sadly also bad things like cheaters and... toxic players, toxicity is a large issue from my opinion toxicity isn't fun and annoying while they say by the explanation of trolling you can't annoy people like bullying etc, etc. And I think toxicity needed to be added to this or that toxicity needs to become a rule with a large explanation, a lot of large community's from a lot of games didn't allow toxicity because it's not nice and sometimes the toxicity goes really far like "I killed you mom and you in a piece of cake" that was what someone said to me after he killed me. If it can be added that toxicity is forbidden Cubecraft would be much better and much nicer to play on.

Lozora

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
The Netherlands
Hey!

We already punish for major toxicity (bullying --> swearing punishment track) - I don't agree about making minor toxicity punishable, yes it is annoying and yes it's immature but otherwise 50% of cubecraft would be muted and that's not something we want to happen.

I feel like punishing for things as "ur bad" or "trash" would be way too harsh.

Apr 15, 2020
And what if you make the mutes shorter or give them a warning message that the person was too toxic in a special mailbox or something In Cubecraft? Not sure If I stated this but I got sandwiched by 2 people that crossteamed me I killed them both rushed one of their eggs and they started with toxicity by calling me "hacker" "trash kid" "Girl because you're camping" "Little racist kid" things like that, and that's not the first time it happened. So maybe it can be enforced in a different way for small toxicity like T-baging, trash, easy, you don't need to punish them only if the toxicity becomes worse like "trash kid" then give them a warning to don't be to toxic or something. And if it's really bad like if it's racist toxic and more mute them. Maybe this can reduce the worse toxicity then.

Levi_the_pro

Forum Expert
Nov 21, 2016
And what if you make the mutes shorter or give them a warning message that the person was too toxic in a special mailbox or something In Cubecraft? Not sure If I stated this but I got sandwiched by 2 people that crossteamed me I killed them both rushed one of their eggs and they started with toxicity by calling me "hacker" "trash kid" "Girl because you're camping" "Little racist kid" things like that, and that's not the first time it happened. So maybe it can be enforced in a different way for small toxicity like T-baging, trash, easy, you don't need to punish them only if the toxicity becomes worse like "trash kid" then give them a warning to don't be to toxic or something. And if it's really bad like if it's racist toxic and more mute them. Maybe this can reduce the worse toxicity then.
no

Lozora

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
The Netherlands
We already punish for major toxicity, we follow the bullying punishment track (swearing), minor toxicity is easy to ignore and that is just a reaction on the game. It´s very harsh to punish players for just saying ´trash´ or ´get good´, but if they start spamming it it becomes major toxicity/harassment and that is definitely punishable.

Reactions: Keanu
D

Deleted member 469419

Definitely the toxicity is not something that anybody like to heard or being targeted with this, but... Creating a new rule? I think that's not the solution. I personally think that a anti-toxicity system would be fine, I mean, imagine now that someone is saying "u trash" or "noob"... it could be replaced by other things like "you're really good. Well played" "You're pro! GG" and other much funny phrases which don't hurt anyone.

Also, some kind of toxicity it's almost related to 'bullying' type and it's already punishable. As @Lozora said.

Apr 15, 2020
I agree with that, because Cubecraft is a nice server to play on but If you're getting called trash every time It's not that fun, not that it's hurting me but I think everyone would rather hear "Nice play mate!" "then Small little trash kid" if example. Maybe cubecraft can instal an auto system that checks your message, not very strict but just to lower the toxicity a little.

Landon AWESOME9

Novice Member
May 9, 2020
Definitely the toxicity is not something that anybody like to heard or being targeted with this, but... Creating a new rule? I think that's not the solution. I personally think that a anti-toxicity system would be fine, I mean, imagine now that someone is saying "u trash" or "noob"... it could be replaced by other things like "you're really good. Well played" "You're pro! GG" and other much funny phrases which don't hurt anyone.

Also, some kind of toxicity it's almost related to 'bullying' type and it's already punishable. As @Lozora said.
my brain already replaces "hacker" to "YOURE SO PRO OMG"

Landon AWESOME9

Novice Member
May 9, 2020
now i am a bedrock player and i really hated when a server once kicked me for saying "ez" as an obvious joke since i was like half a heart. However, I have heard that the cc java network isnt as nice as the bedrock network.

Apr 15, 2020
I won't belive you got kicked for saying "ez" or 200 people would be kicked every minute, also Java isn't really worse then bedrock with toxicity

Apr 15, 2020
But to come back to the point, I think we need more and stricter rules about toxicity to lower and with that I don't mean a mute of 30 days for saying trash but just calling you a "Fricking trash kid" or something should result in a day mute and warning if example.

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
Top Bottom