Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Snowy54

Jul 26, 2019
Shinyland 💫✨
Idk, someone can also mean it as a joke. It's hard to report for that, but if they are going too far you can report for bullying.

XPfirePlayz

Novice Member
May 3, 2020
California
Major toxicity is already punishable by Cubecraft rules under Rule 2.1. Unfortunately, as with most things it is under the discretion of moderation team on what counts as major toxicity. There isn't much you can do regarding toxic players.

Personally, I try not to pay attention to them at all. If you don't interact with them at all, they will likely lose interest and leave you alone. If they are going too far, get some evidence and report them.

GapPie_

May 5, 2021
Major toxicity is already punishable by Cubecraft rules under Rule 2.1. Unfortunately, as with most things it is under the discretion of moderation team on what counts as major toxicity. There isn't much you can do regarding toxic players.

Personally, I try not to pay attention to them at all. If you don't interact with them at all, they will likely lose interest and leave you alone. If they are going too far, get some evidence and report them.
I trie to do that but in eggwars for example, the toxic sweats go for iron/diamond armor and stuff, so the takes really long. And each time you die, or you win a fight, the get toxic like: "LLLLLLLLLLLLL", "CRYYY","lucky boi you're trash".
And i just dont want to play a game like this.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Cool member appreciation moment!:D 💙
ElFlxen_ wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thanks for everything! :cubie:
ElFlxen_ wrote on mitgobla's profile.
Thanks for everything! :c
UncleSpect wrote on s4mways's profile.
thanks for the follow! 🎈
Asking... Schedule meetings... Writing questions... Recording... Editing... Rendering... Before preparations... Finished:D Redo! Asking... A system I have built up while working on the Sapphire Interviews Series!:D More videos and more info will come!
Top Bottom