Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Ryaan

Novice Member
Jul 4, 2020
Some people are really toxic, but they don't get punished because 'they did not break any rule'
In my opinion there should be a rule that forbiddens toxicity

We play on Cubecraft to have fun, but someones are toxic and they just ruin it. I think they deserve a punishment.

SIMPFORSHAQ

Jul 20, 2020
Some people are really toxic, but they don't get punished because 'they did not break any rule'

We play on Cubecraft to have fun, but someones are toxic and they just ruin it. I think they deserve a punishment.
Although toxicity is bad, if it doesn't break a rule, wouldn't that be blatant censorship?

I don't know what it's like on Java, but on Bedrock, it seems fine enough to me.

Reactions: wxzzrd

Deann

what's a bug 🍪
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jul 2, 2017
the agency
Toxicity is annoying, but in small amounts it's not really something to be punished for, unless it turns into something like spamming, bullying, swearing, or threatening.

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
Is they do stuff like ez you can’t ban them but if they are just like ez LLLLL fu fu LLLL that’s considered spam and swear so u can report them and they will be muted

Reactions: xFqbian

Ryaan

Novice Member
Jul 4, 2020
I am talking about those who say 'gg' 'xd' 'lol' 'lmao' 'haha' 'L' etc after everytime they kill you (they say it in a toxic way)
Also who keep saying 'Can't win a 1v1 so you call people' (Not exactly, but the same context)
Everything like this is annoying and in my opinion they deserve a punishment

Mats3209

Mar 25, 2017

I do agree that people who keep saying toxic things is bad, but isn't against the rules. It's up to the admin team to decide I guess. If you really find someone annoying, you can /ignore <playername>, and their messages won't show up in your chat. That works on java, idk about bedrock.

Reactions: Jukaido

Ryaan

Novice Member
Jul 4, 2020
I know I can ignore, but sadly they still can bypass it by alts or their friends

Ge1ster

Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2020
Lampland
Toxic people are driven by risen emotions of accomplishment or a feeling of anger, so they will say what they will without thinking twice of the effect it brings. This is unfortunately very common for some people, and while just saying stuff like "ez" or "noob" is considered toxic but not punishable, continued toxicity, I believe, is considered targeted offense, which is reportable.

I know I can ignore, but sadly they still can bypass it by alts or their friends

I do not get what you are saying by this, I highly doubt anyone will switch accounts just to bypass your /ignore. Even if something extraordinary thing like that happened, that's a targeted bullying offense taken WAAAAY too far in which case you shouldn't be hesitant to report them.

You can always choose to ignore someone if you found them quite toxic or annoying

Ryaan

Novice Member
Jul 4, 2020
ez and noob are fine
using them once or twice even 5 times we can avoid it
But saying them like 10 times after you die should be punishable in my opinion

Ryaan

Novice Member
Jul 4, 2020
And believe me, yes they change accounts or tell their friends to say things, which is also annoying

Reactions: Vindicatør

Ryaan

Novice Member
Jul 4, 2020
Like I could now send 10 screenshots for the same guy saying 'xd' after he kills me
shouldn't that be punishable?

DreamFudge

Jun 1, 2017
Tel Aviv, Israel
www.cubecraft.net

Like the idea but I don't think there is a way to make some anti-toxicity system.

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
Toxic people are driven by risen emotions of accomplishment or a feeling of anger, so they will say what they will without thinking twice of the effect it brings. This is unfortunately very common for some people, and while just saying stuff like "ez" or "noob" is considered toxic but not punishable, continued toxicity, I believe, is considered targeted offense, which is reportable.

I do not get what you are saying by this, I highly doubt anyone will switch accounts just to bypass your /ignore. Even if something extraordinary thing like that happened, that's a targeted bullying offense taken WAAAAY too far in which case you shouldn't be hesitant to report them.

You can always choose to ignore someone if you found them quite toxic or annoying
but if they dont think twice about what they said and become toxic out of it, is it really fair to mute someone for saying bad stuff after a frustrating game? for example when someonew ould say 'fu this game', which is a toxic thing to say out of frustration, but still not allowed (as far as im aware of, since it contais the f word)

Reactions: Ge1ster

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
i think toxicness is whats ruining games these days, sure games can be extremely frustrating at times, but a lot of people do it out of pure arrogance. emotions shouldnt be an excuse to call someone a loser or ez, as thats just pathetic to say

Reactions: Ryaan and Ge1ster

Ge1ster

Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2020
Lampland
but if they dont think twice about what they said and become toxic out of it, is it really fair to mute someone for saying bad stuff after a frustrating game? for example when someonew ould say 'fu this game', which is a toxic thing to say out of frustration, but still not allowed (as far as im aware of, since it contais the f word)
Just because they had a frustrating game doesn't mean they can break the rules. Swearing and toxicity are two very different things.
i think toxicness is whats ruining games these days, sure games can be extremely frustrating at times, but a lot of people do it out of pure arrogance. emotions shouldnt be an excuse to call someone a loser or ez, as thats just pathetic to say
I would leave them to their toxicity, who cares what toxic people say? In the end, you will know you have kept your sportsmanship and you would be the real winner in this situation :)

Ryaan

Novice Member
Jul 4, 2020
Well, I don't care about each toxic person. But someones really deserve punishments.
I don't get hurt because some random player says 'ez' or whatever they say
But someones are really toxic and do it only to annoy you - especially if they know you.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SpringWarz wrote on Fesa's profile.
Stop complaining about people putting their names in bug reports, thank you!
Currently working on “New Skyblock Island” suggestion #7! It might be the most detailed one yet.
EpicShotz1432 wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday 🎉
EpicShotz1432 wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday 🎂
JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
Sorry, I thought you are just mad at me. I keep reporting these stuff, and thought my name is all over the reports. :)
Top Bottom