Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

HurmitCurtis

Jul 18, 2016
The game keeps kicking people! leach is one cause, pots are another,the fact that u there is a reason for it to kick u ;/ the only mod i will add that has come to check it out is chaos! no-one else which is sad! also i will state that no one is playing tower defense anymore since the update, which is also sad!!! also the new plays still place towers wrong, ask them nicely they just shout abuse back! so even though vote kick was removed for abusing it what are you supposed to do when they just dont care.

HurmitCurtis

Jul 18, 2016
The above post was actually written as a rant after about the 6th time that i got booted. and the last game i was in a team with 5 other randoms (which is fine) some can play but 4 out of the 6 of them didnt have a clue i was thankful that i had that other person there, but then just before the wither came i was gone kicked yet again leaving that 1 person with 4 people who felt it fine to stick towers smack bang in of 4 squares, and tell us we didnt have a clue how to play and for us to leave!! (i cant play horde cause that kicks me also) i find that i am typing more then i am playing asking them to move stuff if i enter a game with a team i dont know, i actually write big tower big square little tower in the small squares make sure that its IN THE SQUARE! every game! but they pay no attention to me or if they do i get abuse verbally. i mean i have read the solution that we are supposed to report them <<<< the hassle with that is just maddening firstly you need to take photos of chat and the placements and it doesn't count if you do not have enough, everyone i have spoke to has had this problem with reporting, that the report they done doesn't count due to evidence. i mean so not only are we typing the whole game asking them to play tidy or we have to take pictures etc.... then you aint actually playing as you are missing sends etc... it really spoils the game and every half tidy player of tower deference will tell you this. its ironic how the vote kick was removed because it was being abused but if you would like a tidy game of tower defense now, you can not because you get verbal abuse for attempting to teach them how to play. not all are like this some news players are great and listen but they are say 1 in every 3 games u play, like it or not tower defense is actually dieing loads of people have stopped playing it not just 1 or 2 i am talking 100s the cause was the update and the stuff i have listed above and stuff others have complained about in the posts below this one, i hope that cube-craft themselves are reading these posts not just other players, because i feel a lot of these posts are overlooked or just ignored which is silly because doing that makes people not comeback like the 100s i USED to play with.

Reactions: ymbmg

Kloska

Duckerator
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Jul 3, 2016
Sweden
It's very annoying. I guess that is one of the reasons people don't play td as b4

HurmitCurtis

Jul 18, 2016
By the way, when the game randomly kicks you, does your Minecraft client show the "loading terrain" screen and freeze?

hi cattycat , no it starts with yellow error warnings in my log, then it turns to red, i can see when someone throws a pot because its all red dont matter what side throws it, same with the leach etc....

Reactions: ymbmg

ymbmg

Jul 16, 2016
I'm not going to re-invent the wheel by repeating what HurmitCurtis said. I've been there, I've done that, I've moved on. I agree that there are problems with Tower Defence that need to be resolved before anyone bothers with it again. I hope that you find a developer that's capable of finding the current issue(s).

P.S. It's nice to see that you're still around HC.

Reactions: HurmitCurtis

HurmitCurtis

Jul 18, 2016
I'm not going to re-invent the wheel by repeating what HurmitCurtis said. I've been there, I've done that, I've moved on. I agree that there are problems with Tower Defence that need to be resolved before anyone bothers with it again. I hope that you find a developer that's capable of finding the current issue(s).

P.S. It's nice to see that you're still around HC.
ym you are missed mate!

Dart monkey

Aug 11, 2017
The game keeps kicking people! leach is one cause, pots are another,the fact that u there is a reason for it to kick u ;/ the only mod i will add that has come to check it out is chaos! no-one else which is sad! also i will state that no one is playing tower defense anymore since the update, which is also sad!!! also the new plays still place towers wrong, ask them nicely they just shout abuse back! so even though vote kick was removed for abusing it what are you supposed to do when they just dont care.
What version are you using? I would recommend to use 1.10 because if i use that version you would not get kicked

Also 1.11.x/1.11 and 1.12.x/1.12 give me issues

ymbmg

Jul 16, 2016
ym you are missed mate!
Classic Tower Defence and you are both missed too mate. I check over old videos of my game-play every once in awhile to remember the good times. Maybe I'll get on during the day to stop in and say hey or something.

HurmitCurtis

Jul 18, 2016
What version are you using? I would recommend to use 1.10 because if i use that version you would not get kicked

Also 1.11.x/1.11 and 1.12.x/1.12 give me issues
Oh thank you dart monkey I shall give it a go btw that's really helpful advice

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
I honestly liked the old tower defense a lot better...

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

8 years on the forums!
Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom