Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Towerdefence - Hardcore Mode, remove because of abuse?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

xDarkDiamond

Sep 9, 2017
agreed, as of now hardcore is just a bunch of early troop spam, I think that hardcore should have a long delay before spawning the first troops, so that players have time to put out towers, and that prehaps all units should be slowed down a bit, so that they arent moving so quickly past defences

Manchot999

Novice Member
Dec 27, 2016
2017-09-09_12.17.25.png

Manchot999

Novice Member
Dec 27, 2016
@Manchot999 How long exactly has this been going on for, out of curiosity? Since Hardcore was released, I presume?
Indeed. As soon as the "strategy" was found, people started abusing it. (It was found quickly since people were experimenting with the voting options). I saw it myself for the first time the day after the update. I've been following abusers in their games to learn new counters, it seems the ice and mage combo is the best one though and it just goes down to click speed.

Reactions: Glaucus7

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
After my first post regarding the voting-donarabuse by donators, who intentionally keep on voting for ‘hardcoremode’ on towerdefence just for quick statics, the game has changed some. However the game is still being abused by donators for quick kills. For those who want to play the actual game it’s impossible to do so which I shall explain below. For this reason I make once again this thread. I’m sick of donators putting their own statics in front of the gamefun of the 20 others who are forced into this, yes, cancerous mode. It makes me want to quit cubecraft. So lets see how this will end.

- Problems with hardcore mode

Yes, luckily indeed the xp for flying mobs has been removed. However there is STILL NO TIME to build turrents high enough against zombiepigman. The only thing that has actually changed is the time when the race for the finish starts. Instead of flying mobs it's now waiting for the zombiepigman. Before there can be built actually proper defense against zombiepigman they are already send by donators who know damn well that this game is unbalanced.

How EVERY towerdefence-hardcore game ends:
https://imgur.com/a/zK9oZ
I’m saying this as someone who played currently 998 times with a win rate of 731.

- dekila26 and potential other abusers

With this I make this an instant public report against the player dekila26. This player has been abusing hardcore mode solidly for a straight (at least) 3 days just for her/his own statics. Even when non-donators are asking not to. Although I properly lack the evidence I know for a fact I’m not the only one who has to suffer this static-abuse done by this player. Which is why I intent to use this forum as well to prove my point against dekila26 and have at least the static whipped out obtained by abuse. Several players complain about this in chat and yet it continues. Abuse of imbalanced games for statics (/static gain) on cost of others should be punishable.

I will again place the same vote I held last time and me in person will again vote to have hardcore mode removed entirely.

KIND REGARDS

Ps, (towards staff) I want to know EXACTLY what will be done against dekila26 and any other potential players who intentionally keep on ruining games like this for their own statics. Does cubecraft continue to allow donators to abuse imbalanced games just for their game statics? Even if by far the majority, who are mostly non-donators, have to suffer for it? Or will be done something about it.

My previous post regarding this topic

https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/towerdefence-hardcore-mode-remove-because-of-abuse.196260/
I mean think about it, donators donated. They can vote for what they want. No one should control that because they donated with irl money.

Thiemo

Aug 24, 2015
I mean think about it, donators donated. They can vote for what they want. No one should control that because they donated with irl money.
That is just stupid. It's an exploit in the game to just farm statistics.

I really don't know why this hasn't been fixed yet, it's gamebreaking.

Lilleh__

Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2017
-1 just play the game by adapting your style to what they voted for and you might be able to deny them what they're whoring so much as to abuse their ranks.

0ffense

Mar 27, 2017
Orion constellation
-1 just play the game by adapting your style to what they voted for and you might be able to deny them what they're whoring so much as to abuse their ranks.
We cant just "adapt" to the game because it will be over in less than 2 minutes, literally. And thats not even the only problem, like Snap said trying to become number one on the leaderboard is ridiculously difficult if your competition uses this silverfish and pigmen rushing.

Glaucus7

Novice Member
Nov 21, 2016

Just because they donated shouldn't mean they can control the entire game play. The moment hardcore is being voted the game is no longer a game but a rush to the finnish that pretty much no one wants. Most players just want to play the actual game, Tower Defence. However it becomes a race to the finnish when some donator forces this game upon the rest.

And it doesn't stop just there. Once a donator who does this for statics start doing this they keep on doing this over and over again. Dragging everyone into this. Especially when there aren't that many people online. This provides them with too much power to screw up the game just for their own static gain which they know very well.

Like I said before, just because not everyone donates isn't suppose to mean that they should be punnished for it. When 11 players don't want to play hardcore and 1 player wants it just for her/his statics than I don't think the other 11 should have to suffer for it. Especially not when it's abuse of an exploit.

Reactions: Manchot999

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Ill add _Looz_ to the list.

Image below. I expect them to be punnished.
View attachment 137235

No. Its fine the way it is. And stop getting really annoyed about this because it happens to all of us but as the qoute above says.
He wont be punished there is no evidence and if you did make a report it will most likely get declined and you could get in trouble for a fake report.
Its just what they like.
Leave em be.
You can change it if you want.
I really dont care up to that point of this thread rn.

Glaucus7

Novice Member
Nov 21, 2016
No. Its fine the way it is. And stop getting really annoyed about this because it happens to all of us but as the qoute above says.
He wont be punished there is no evidence and if you did make a report it will most likely get declined and you could get in trouble for a fake report.
Its just what they like.
Leave em be.
You can change it if you want.
I really dont care up to that point of this thread rn.

I'm not entirely sure whether you're just trying to defend add_Looz_ or you just read one small part of an entire discussion. This isn't just about this player in particular but about all abusing donators on tower defence who use hardcoremode solidly for quick static gaining over and over again . This player is not the first and only abusing donar I mentioned and next to having their statics whiped out I do believe they should get punished.

It wouldn't be very hard to prove their guilt in exploiting. I named a few people of which I already provided a print screen (with the exception of fgeto). If any admin is willing to check out how many times they've been voting for hardcore solidly and check out what the average time was of those games than I'm pretty sure it will check out as enough evidence to pass as exploit of an overlook. The real question is whether or not they want to go that far. An alternative solution would be to wipe out all statics in general. I can imagen the only ones who would actually cry about this would be the same donators that indeed have been exploiting this overlook for weeks.

Reactions: Manchot999

Glaucus7

Novice Member
Nov 21, 2016
We're aware of how overpowered this particular setup in TD is and it is being addressed. Stats won't be reset, since there are no rules being violated.

Rip 'Tower Defence'

I would like to make a new suggestion for renaming it to 'Race for the Finnish' battle. 'Donars Only, Free Statics'

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I'm not entirely sure whether you're just trying to defend add_Looz_ or you just read one small part of an entire discussion. This isn't just about this player in particular but about all abusing donators on tower defence who use hardcoremode solidly for quick static gaining over and over again . This player is not the first and only abusing donar I mentioned and next to having their statics whiped out I do believe they should get punished.

It wouldn't be very hard to prove their guilt in exploiting. I named a few people of which I already provided a print screen (with the exception of fgeto). If any admin is willing to check out how many times they've been voting for hardcore solidly and check out what the average time was of those games than I'm pretty sure it will check out as enough evidence to pass as exploit of an overlook. The real question is whether or not they want to go that far. An alternative solution would be to wipe out all statics in general. I can imagen the only ones who would actually cry about this would be the same donators that indeed have been exploiting this overlook for weeks.

How it voteing for something that was aloud exploition. Im actually pretty angry that your threatning to try and get others and me (who votes that way for fun) banned for no reason. This is just toxic. And no so your going to wipe there statictics because they played the game. And no there really is no reason to do this.

Reactions: Lilleh__

Glaucus7

Novice Member
Nov 21, 2016
How it voteing for something that was aloud exploition. Im actually pretty angry that your threatning to try and get others and me (who votes that way for fun) banned for no reason. This is just toxic. And no so your going to wipe there statictics because they played the game. And no there really is no reason to do this.

Assuming that you are one of the abusing donators. This isn't a game at all. Me and many others come to Tower Defence to play Tower Defence. Than you or some other donator comes along who just wants to pump up their statics. And for this the other 11 people, who just want to play a game, have to suffer for it.

This isn't in any way fair. The fact that greedy donators can exploit this without being punished for it while non-donators have to suffer for it makes me sick. Apparently this is what cubecraft has become. To make very clear how I stand in this matter... I won’t 'donate' to any server, organization or whatever that just has heart for money and not for its community. The cubecraft community is larger than just its donators. It's sad to see apparently the staff things otherwise.

No further positive recommendations, votes, donates or other positive influence regarding cubecraft will be done by me until this issue is solved.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on xEefster's profile.
Gefeliciteerd 🥳
Frontlane wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉
Kazwa wrote on xEefster's profile.
happy birthday! 🎉
Kazwa wrote on Eli's profile.
happy birthday! ^^
Lyriie wrote on xEefster's profile.