Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

beneuto01

Jul 1, 2015
I have an idea for a tower. It's called the Sniper Tower. This tower can shoot arrows at mobs and make them lose 25% of their health (if upgraded it can do more damage). It can be a 5x5 tower and only shoots arrows once every 1o seconds. This cannot be changed through upgrades. You can also only place this once during the game and can cost about 4000 coins. What do you guys think?

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
so basically mix an archer tower with a leech and call it fair
you realise making any mob lose a quarter of their health from 1 shot means you will kill them in 4 flipping shots
and that would apply for anything whether it be a level 0 blaze or a level 5 giant
SO No
this is to similar to an archer tower and it is just a version which is WAY to OP

MikeDaKing

Apr 1, 2016
Eggwars Map Teaparty
so basically mix an archer tower with a leech and call it fair
you realise making any mob lose a quarter of their health from 1 shot means you will kill them in 4 flipping shots
and that would apply for anything whether it be a level 0 blaze or a level 5 giant
SO No
this is to similar to an archer tower and it is just a version which is WAY to OP

Well, it shoots once every 10 seconds, meaning it wouldn't be able to kill a giant in 4 hits because it would be past, but i see what you mean.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
I have an idea for a tower. It's called the Sniper Tower. This tower can shoot arrows at mobs and make them lose 25% of their health (if upgraded it can do more damage). It can be a 5x5 tower and only shoots arrows once every 1o seconds. This cannot be changed through upgrades. You can also only place this once during the game and can cost about 4000 coins. What do you guys think?
That woudl be cool, but maybe an extended reach? Like maybe 20-30 block reach? Also, 25% of mob health would be crazy, so maybe just a set amount of damage like for example: 4 damage to zombies, but not 4 damage to EVERYTHING, for everything else stronger than the zombie, it would do less than 4 damage.

So maybe a set amount of damage because all mobs have different amounts of defense

Gatsbe

Jan 13, 2016
mobs lose a quarter of their health when they are shot
and you get the point. but this tower is as equally unnecessary as it is overpowered. there is no point in adding this.

Reactions: Injunction

ChasingRainbows

Jun 16, 2016
Florida
I think it's too powerful and too unwieldy. Yes it can do massive damage, but it shoots every 10 seconds and costs 4k coins? Good lock setting up to actually help you win.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
Congrats.
Kiyaan gaming world on YouTube
Top Bottom