Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Malentic

Novice Member
Nov 7, 2016
Hey. I'm an old player on the server you merged with (can't remember the name) and I had all the towers on that server but they are now gone, is there a way to get them back or do I have to play to regain them?

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
I'm confused about what you are trying to say, correct me if I'm wrong but are you trying to say you've placed all the towers in a Tower Defence game, and the next game you've played you had to pay again? If that's your question the answer is yes, you have to pay again to place towers, It's part of the game. If that's not what you are trying to say could you maybe explain it another time? Thanks :)

Malentic

Novice Member
Nov 7, 2016
How do you not understand lol
I had all towers on the server that was merged with cubecraft before they merged but they gone now

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
You bought towers there but they're not on Cubecraft? Is that what you mean?

Malentic

Novice Member
Nov 7, 2016
I bought all towers on chunk and they said the towers would transfer but they didnt

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
Well, I never played on the chunck before so I can't help you out really much. As of my experience, if Tower Defence on the chunck is the same as on Cube, you have to pay for them every single game you play, you can buy them with experience you get when someone kills the mobs you've sent. That's how it works on Cube but I have no idea of the chunck. Who promised you it? The server itself or some random dude?

Malentic

Novice Member
Nov 7, 2016
I'm not talking ingame shit im talking with points you get after you win jesus lol.....
the owner said we will get our towers transfered to cube when they merged

N

Nikboo

I'm not talking ingame shit im talking with points you get after you win jesus lol.....
the owner said we will get our towers transfered to cube when they merged

Please do not swear on the forums.

As for the actual post, any previously purchased items for games on the Chunk did not get transferred to Cubecraft. I'm sorry, but you will have to re-buy these towers with points earnt on Cube.

~ Locked

Reactions: Cynamooo
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Desiderata's profile.
💙
Reesle wrote on LukaG_'s profile.
Thank you for the follow, Pro!
Amazinq wrote on AlekoMC's profile.
noob
UncleSpect wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
thanks for the follow! 🤍
Almost 1k players on monday is really good!

2024-05-20_20.57.39.png
Top Bottom