Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
Why not? Tower defense on bedrock would get tons of players and you just have to copy the code from Java. I want to play it with my friend who has BE but not Java.
Edit: also Bedrock has 10-20x the players so more games added = more hype
It is not as easy as copying the code as Java coding language is different from Bedrock coding language. I don't see why it shouldn't be added, though. However, it would take a few months to get it added as the development team currently has many pending programs.

Reactions: ssf2_god

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b
It is not as easy as copying the code as Java coding language is different from Bedrock coding language. I don't see why it shouldn't be added, though. However, it would take a few months to get it added as the development team currently has many pending programs.
they can't exactly copy the code because java is java and bedrock is c++, but i see what you mean.
No. Bedrock is written in c++, but CubeCraft (and probably others, like Hive) uses a modified version of Spigot (which is Java). For what we know, though, it isn’t as simple as copy pasting.

But I think it’s still not that hard to convert Java to C++
Lmao no. C++ and Java are extremely different.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
THIS IS THE MOST FIRE GAME EVER
IMG_8805.jpeg
Top Bottom