Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Which suggestions did you like?

• Total voters

CrystalDrop

Dedicated Member
Aug 9, 2017
USA
🔮 CubeCraft Tower Defense Witch Update Ideas 🔮

The point of this update is to make witches more viable for the entire game, a bit stronger, add better heal to the game, and overall add some flair. Obviously, not all stats I give are perfect and can be modified/tested/balanced.

👉 Shoutout to Dorian for helping with some ideas and @Shotgun for creating all the fancy spreadsheets and coming up with good starter numbers.

Talking points:
1. New witch levels and upgrades
2. A new tower
3. Modifications to the Sorcerer Tower

Witches on bats.PNG

1. 🦇 New Witch Upgrade Levels 🦇

Level one: Heals and is cheap but low in HP. (Heal: 5 HP per second). (Used for early games)

Level two: Heals but heavily increases in cost and HP compared to lv 1. (Heal: 10 HP per second) (Used for early games)

Level three: Gains immunity to Inferno but is still a ground troop. (Heal: 15 HP per second). (Used for medium games)

Level four: Gains ability to fly on her bat. (Heal: 20 HP per second). (Used for late games)

Level five: Has a minor chance to speed up herself and the troops nearby when healing troops. (Speed will work on all troops except for giants). (Heal: 25 HP per second). (Immune to the path 1 of the witch tower) (Used for late games)

witch updates version 2.png

2. ✨ The "Witch Tower" ✨
Witch's "Greatest creation but also biggest accident"

This 5x5 tower has two paths, a damage path, and a support path. You can only place 1 tower so choose your path wisely! This tower does basic damage but also, depending on the path you choose, has a chance to perform one of the two random effects:

Path One: Greatest creation (damage) Random Effects:

-Black Cats: Spawns 8 black cats that do solid damage and are a much more valid replacement for old Sorcerer path 2.

-Voodoo effect: Vooded troops will attack each other for a short period of time. If a full wave is sent, and the voodoo works, then it would only affect about 3-5 mobs, the other ones will keep going. (This also gives a chance to separate clumps).

Path Two: Biggest accident (support) Random Effects:

-Potion alteration: Throwable Speed and Heal potions have a chance to turn into Slow and Zeus respectively. This means you will have a small chance to mess up your rush. (In Tower Range)

-Curse: Random chance to cancel the witch heal effect and get rid of inferno and mage immunity. (You know this effect is working if it has purple particles surrounding the tower). Affects all Witches within the tower's range and it lasts for 15 seconds on every Witch hit.

(Pro tip: Basically path 1 is more early game, but then selling and using path 2 for the later game would be wise. You get an 80% refund when selling to encourage this).

Witch Tower 2.0.png

path 1 updates.png

This is a design I created just to have an idea and vision, although I am 100% positive the wonderful design team could spice this up.
Tower Design.PNG

👉 (Some inspiration lies from the old tower defense design contest)

3. 🛠️ Sorcerer Path 2 Modification 🛠️
Path 1 sorcerer right now is way more viable than path two, and since the black cats would basically take over path 2 sorcerer (but better), I thought of a replacement idea:​

Swarm: Weaker DPS then Path 1, and summons 4 bats to attack both aerial troops and ground troops.

Sorcerer Path 2 replacement.png

As a bonus, this map would probably go well with the witch update or something like this vibe making a whole package deal hehe..

❗Reminder❗

1. All stats are subject to change, this is a rough estimate without actual testing first, I mainly want people to focus on the ideas and concept for the game.
2. All support, friendly criticism, questions, ideas, etc, are welcomed.
3. I am not sure when the next update will be but I am just storing some possible ideas.

Last edited:
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom