Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Omega_105

Mar 21, 2020
ok, in some TD (tower defence) games I have ended up with my whole team quitting on me and then I end up losing. I think that a very basic idea to balance out the loss of a teammate would be to give extra money to the team with fewer people.
EX. team A has 2 people and team B has 4 people. all members on team A get a double coin bost because they have half the people.

MrTommy

Dedicated Member
Jul 3, 2019
Legoworld
www.instagram.com
Pronouns
He/Him
giving more money to 1 team because they got less member would also be a unfair advantage, because the game is not only based on the ammount of players but also on skill, it would be unfair if i had a team of for and am the only guy that knows what he is doing while my other 3 teammates are goofing around, and then the other team with 2 players and lets say they are leadeboard players, get double the income that i have per person, so they can send their coins 2 times more then me

A better idea would be like blockwars has: if the teams get unbalanced say like 5 players and 9 players, then 2 players from the team with the most players get shifted to the other team so it is 7 againts 7

Lime

Dedicated Member
Nov 17, 2015
A better idea would be like blockwars has: if the teams get unbalanced say like 5 players and 9 players, then 2 players from the team with the most players get shifted to the other team so it is 7 againts 7
That only happens before the game, not during the game if I remember correctly. It would be weird though, if you're playing with your friends in a party and you randomly get shifted to another team.

MrTommy

Dedicated Member
Jul 3, 2019
Legoworld
www.instagram.com
Pronouns
He/Him
That only happens before the game, not during the game if I remember correctly. It would be weird though, if you're playing with your friends in a party and you randomly get shifted to another team.
During the blockwars game teams got shifted when they were unbalanced, but this was before it got removed, now it is only a featured game. i don't know how it works now

Omega_105

Mar 21, 2020
giving more money to 1 team because they got less member would also be a unfair advantage, because the game is not only based on the ammount of players but also on skill, it would be unfair if i had a team of for and am the only guy that knows what he is doing while my other 3 teammates are goofing around, and then the other team with 2 players and lets say they are leadeboard players, get double the income that i have per person, so they can send their coins 2 times more then me

If I play much better than the other team but am severely outnumbered it makes it impossible to win because I cannot defend and attack at the same rate as a team that is getting 6x the amount of coins. And since the game is based on skill if 75% of your team has no idea of what to do then it makes sense if you lose. but if I am fighting a 1v6 then the game should give me an advantage or some disadvantage to the other team so that I have a chance at winning if I have the skill to win.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Thanks for everything!
GiGaGekkies wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congratulations
JustNathie wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
💜
Top Bottom