Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Most helpful Strat?

• Total voters

CrystalDrop

Dedicated Member
Aug 9, 2017
USA
1596759306583.png

This time, in this video, we will be discussing basic defense on the map cave, a few quick tips, and a strat for the survival game mode. Remember for this game it is best to learn from others and work together as a team. Whether you are just starting out, or a master at this game, I hope you enjoy it!

If you only want to watch a certain part of the video, below is when the strat is shared:

Don't place here: 00:13-00:45

"Secret" for map cave: 00:46-2:27 (this strat also works on high hills under the bridge)

Powerup trick: 2:28-2:45

Survival game mode: 2:46-4:57

Savvy

Aug 31, 2019
Great job! Hope that lots of people find this helpful. Many people probably dont know the mage under bridge trick! Thanks for another great video on towerdefense. The game needs love!

Shotgun

Jun 26, 2020
CubeCraft Universe
I'm really proud of you Crystal, you did it again! I personally didn't know about the re-locking of the troops from power up. I think this helps a lot of people and gets Tower Defence a little more competitive. Well done!

PS: you forgot to mention me in the credits, I kept the chat quiet... 😉

• Love
Reactions: CrystalDrop

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
great video! i think the "secret" is really nice, you can place all the summon or AOE towers under the bridge, and stuff like archers up, which is quite a good defence actually. the survival mode isnt too useful because it gets barely voted sadly, but damn you must have thought quite a bit about that one x3 keep up the great videos tho!

• Love
Reactions: CrystalDrop
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

ninjaaleen wrote on qKhalidd's profile.
hi
UncleSpect wrote on itsfadedaway's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Valyo_nepobedim's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Kazwa wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
happy birthday! :)
Kazwa wrote on Baploon's profile.
happy birthday!
Top Bottom