Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

jkfanzy

Oct 23, 2016
InstantGeek and I have thought of some tower defense tower suggestions.
Here they are:
Extractor \\ (2500 points)
http://imgur.com/a/0ft2j
This is a coin producing tower for the player who placed it. This tower costs around 3800 coins to buy, 700 for the first upgrade to level 2, and 900 coins for level 3.
How it works: The player places the tower down as a 5x5. In return for the level one tower you will receive 25 coins per 10 seconds (2.5/sec). For the level two tower it will be 50 coins per 10 seconds(5/sec) and the final level you will receive 100 coins per 10 seconds(10/sec). The money from this tower just adds on money for your second rate. You will still receive (for example)50 coins per sec.

Sniper Tower \\ (750 points)
http://imgur.com/a/KCVl8
This is a far-range tower that will shoot enemies from a far but takes awhile to cool down. This tower is a 3x3 tower. For example the cool down time would be 30 seconds for level 1 and decrease when upgraded. The tower costs 1200 coins for the basic and then for level 2 the upgrade will cost 400 coins. For level 3 the upgrade costs 600 coins and for level 4 the upgrade costs 900 coins. For level 2 the cool down time would be 25 seconds, level 3 would be 20 seconds and level 4 would be 15 seconds. The damage done by level 1 will do 35 health, level 2 would do 70 health, level 3 would do 90 health and level 4 would do 110 health.

Wizard Tower \\ (1.9 only and 1750 points)
http://imgur.com/a/NeU7h
This tower is medium ranged tower. This tower is 5x5. This tower shoots orbs that the Shulker shoots in the 1.9 update. This tower costs 2500 coins. For the upgrade to level 2 is 600 coins and level 3 is 800. At level one the orbs do 10 damage and a 8 second cool down. At level 2 it does 15 damage each at a 5 second cool down and at level 3 the orbs do 20 damage with a 3 second cool down each. At level one the tower spawns 2 orbs, then level 2 the tower spawns 3 orbs and level 4 the tower spawns 4 orbs.

Reactions: InstantGeek

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
The extractor tower is kinda useless because of goldmines. I like the concept of having a tower that gains you money but maybe not like that. Maybe an area effect damage over time tower that gains more coins for damaging mobs then normal towers.

Tzaza

Apr 10, 2016
I like your sniper tower , Its the good concept but i think sniper towers need more damage :D

jkfanzy

Oct 23, 2016
I like your sniper tower , Its the good concept but i think sniper towers need more damage :D
If they end up using any of the towers they can fix it up if they like :) Its just a basic layout

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
Happy bday man 🎉
Good morning (or night!) I wish you a awesome day/night ^-^
just got back to using my first proper gaming mouse, the razer deathadder essential

i find it weird how i switched to other mice to upgrade from it but now i ended up liking it more than any of my current mice

i might upgrade to the deathadder v2/v3 even tho they don't double click, or maybe get the logitech g403 instead cuz similar ergo shape lol
caraMel wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🐻‍❄️✨
BicolourSine41 wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
Happy birthday!!
Top Bottom