Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

pipecek

Novice Member
Jan 24, 2018
Hi there, this is a very simple suggestion that I think some people would like. When you click the NPC for tower defense you're met with a tutorial option, I've been playing TD for over 3 years so I always press decline. Imo there should be an option to remember your decision next time you click the NPC so it does not show the screen with the tutorial stuff. Thank you for reading,
pipecek

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
yes, but, it takes like 10 hours to complete
its not worth making it go away for 1 person than for it to be lost to lots of people. the tutorial has improved tower defence a lot because its forced on people until they've completed it, it was made like that for a reason

pipecek

Novice Member
Jan 24, 2018
its not worth making it go away for 1 person than for it to be lost to lots of people. the tutorial has improved tower defence a lot because its forced on people until they've completed it, it was made like that for a reason
I said quite explicitly that there should be an option, not for it to be removed all together. I also doubt I'm the only one.

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
it was made to be forced on people for a reason, i dont see it changing especially since this is the first suggestion about it, in addition to this, no one else is complaining? they must have taken the couple of minutes to see what work the devs have done on the tutorial

it should be forced till people have completed it imo

pipecek

Novice Member
Jan 24, 2018
it was made to be forced on people for a reason, i dont see it changing especially since this is the first suggestion about it, in addition to this, no one else is complaining? they must have taken the couple of minutes to see what work the devs have done on the tutorial

it should be forced till people have completed it imo
or make it so if you have X amounts of wins/games played you won't get it

• Disagree
Reactions: GiGaGekkies

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
or make it so if you have X amounts of wins/games played you won't get it
thats a better idea, yes. IMO i do think it should stay as is because the dev put a lot of work and testing into the tutorial but i see it as a more reasonable suggestion that maybe it comes up the first time and if you decline it it doesnt come up again if you have like 50 wins?

• Agree
Reactions: Shotgun

pipecek

Novice Member
Jan 24, 2018
thats a better idea, yes. IMO i do think it should stay as is because the dev put a lot of work and testing into the tutorial but i see it as a more reasonable suggestion that maybe it comes up the first time and if you decline it it doesnt come up again if you have like 50 wins?
ye that sounds good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

@Camezonda happy birthday.

You can't stop me because your page is private or something
Basketman wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy birthday
Basketman wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday mister daily facts! 🥳
Top Bottom