Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

What part do you want to be implemented? (Why)

• New Troops

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Tower Placements

Votes: 7 87.5%
  • Level 4 Sword/Bow

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • None (Why?).

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Stablish

Jan 2, 2018
Planet Earth
www.cubecraft.net
Hey everyone!
I hope you all are having a great day :)

I have made a suggestion for Tower Defense before and I think it's not enough. Here, I'll be explaining more things to be added and new ideas to the game, that is gonna make it a lot more fun than how it is at the moment.
You can check my old suggestion by clicking [Here]
--------------------------------------

I will be suggesting:
  1. New Troops
  2. Game Improvements
  3. New Features
  4. New Game-Rule
Please support me with this suggestion so staff will notice it and give me their opinions! :)
Let's begin!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
New troops
I decided to suggest some troops because the game is really hard to beat these days. The game takes around 30 minutes and most of games end up winning by top 3 and not by defeating the enemy's castle.

Ghast Troop - A flying troop which is very slow, since Slime Level 5 is really good then why shouldn't we add a flying troop that is really hard to kill? Blazes can be hard, but place some archers and they will be gone. This troop will cost 3000 every 1 Ghast (36,000 for 12 ghasts) and for each ghast you gain 500 exp (6,000 Exp for 12 ghasts). Moreover, the troop will have 7 blocks height so other towers can kill other troops being sent, and ghasts are really big so they should be high a little bit. The ghast troop will be immune to Poison, Mage, & Sorcerer Towers only. When you upgrade it, it will be more faster than previous level (Starting from "Very Slow - Level 1" to "Normal - Level 5"). The only allowed AoE potions for ghasts is speed, heal & zeus.

Rainbow Sheep - This troop is very special and funny, that has the ability to move extremely fast than any troop. It's powerful, but really easy to kill. Rainbow Sheep will cost 1200 for each rainbow sheep (14,400 for 12 Rainbow Sheeps). With all the speed it has, it will NOT be immune to any towers including Ice & Quake Towers, but it will be immune to Inferno & Speed AoE potions only. Each sheep will give 750 Exp (9,000 Exp for 12 Rainbow Sheeps). Level 1 will start with normal speed, random colored sheep, and with 400 HP. Every new level will give it +100 to +150 HP maximum and more speed. (Sheeps in levels 4 & 5 will not be random colored & each sheep will have its own rainbow colors switching all the time).

Bat Troop - Yes bats! This troop is really weak though and will be as weak as silverfishes. But how about making it immune to all towers except Ice Tower. But not at the moment, when you firstly unlock it, it will be immune to all towers except Mage & Ice towers. When it gets upgraded to level 4 it will be immune to Mage. This troop will cost 200 exp to unlock and will cost 100 coins for each bat (1200 for 12). Exp reward will be 45 for each bat (540 for 12 bats). Bats health will be same as silverfishes, as well as the speed too.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Game Improvements
We all see those players who misplace their towers and don't know how to play the game. So we always have to report them in order to understand how to play Tower Defense. How about suggesting an improvement to the game about this.

So if we want to place a tower, we have to click in the middle of the square in order to place it right, but other people always place it wrongly and when we give them a warning, they don't listen. I decided to explain the way we can place the tower correctly, and where we click to place it... Etc

[Click Here].
Black Squares ~>
Is where you have to aim your mouse and right click in order to view towers list, and choose the tower you want to place.

Red Barriers ~> Is where you can't place view the towers list to place (Applies to all squares except black ones. So when you want to place a tower, you'll have to aim at the black square in order to place ONLY SMALL TOWERS (That means it is not allowed to place Turret, Leach, and Necromancer Towers in here!).

Warning message for 5x5 Towers:
You cannot place Turret or Necromancer or Leach Tower here!

Warning message when you try to aim at red barriers:
This is not the right location to place your tower!

[Click Here].
Black Squares ~>
Is where you have to aim your mouse and right click in order to view towers list, and choose the tower you want to place.

Red Barriers ~> Is where you can't place view the towers list to place (Applies to all squares except black ones. So when you want to place a tower, you'll have to aim at the black square in order to place ONLY BIG TOWERS (That means you can ONLY PLACE Turret, Leach, and Necromancer Towers here!).

Warning message for 3x3 Towers:
You cannot place small towers here!

New Features
This part includes new things to add to the "Castle Bazaar" menu.

Sword (Level 4)
Since we got an Iron sword as the maximum upgrade possible for sword, we can also get a Diamond sword as well, which will cost 5000 Coins. However, the sword will deal 14 damage each hit. When you get the diamond sword you'll gain special things for your abilities, which includes:
Quake - 6 falling anvils to 2 random mobs with the normal quake ability.
Flame - Can throw flame twice instead of once (Delay 2 secs).
Freeze - Freezes mobs for 8 seconds.
Spikes - Doubler the spikes damage to mobs by 2.

Bow (Level 4)

Same as the description for Level 4 sword, and costs 5,000 coins as well, but the bow will be enchanted with Poison that only lasts for 5 seconds. Also, the weaker you shoot the lower the poison duration gets. As an example, if you decide to shoot in a weak way, the poison duration will be 2 seconds instead of 5. But if you shoot stronger the duration will get longer (Maximum 5 seconds), When you get the Bow to level 4 you'll gain special things for your abilities, which includes:
Bazooka - throws 3 fireballs & 2 wither heads.
Shulker - 10 bullets and each bullet stuns mobs for 2 seconds.
Sniper - Bouncy sniper shots and each bullet bounces up to 3 times.

Spikes AoE Potion [Team]

If this potion is added, it will be really helpful for the team to use it but really expensive. Basically, you need 2500 exp to unlock the potion, as well as it costs 6,000 coins to use each potion. Really expensive isn't it? Yes! But what does it do? When you throw it, it will plant deadly cactus & spikes that when a mob steps on it, the powerful mobs, as an example magmas, will lose almost 10% of their health, and it's very very good, but it does not apply for flying mobs and invisible spiders. The potion will have 2 minutes delay and players cannot use it multiple times unless the mobs stepped on spikes/cactus. Spikes will disappear if no mobs touched them for the next 2 minutes after throwing the potion.

Magic AoE Potion [Enemy]
So this potion will be used to enemy's castle and not for team's one and it's really magical. It will cost 500 exp to unlock and will cost 1400 coins to purchase. This potion will have a duration of 1 minutes because it's really powerful and might be abusive if all players decided to spam it. Once you throw it to the mobs your team sent them, it will be able to change the mobs locations like magic (Note that this potion does not allow mobs to skip towers or teleport mobs to the front track, and mobs will be switching locations in the same spot, and will not be teleported to a completely different location). As an example, you've sent 12 witches and artillery towers planted their TNT on the way, just throw the potion and the location of all your mobs within will be changed to another locations.

New Game-Rule
No description

Armageddon mode - Dragon
Wither is really strong but it's not a flying mob. Dragons can fly and we want the Armageddon mode to be unique as much as possible and very special. The Armageddon mode starts and the Ender Dragon will spawn, but the special thing is, the dragon will not spawn like other mobs and will spawn between both teams, exactly in the middle and 60 blocks high, for both teams ([Click Here] for an example). After the Dragon spawns between both teams you'll not be able to send troops anymore and you'll have to defend your own castle. You'll be able to shoot the dragon with your bow or hit it with a sword, but there's no time for swords, because you have to deal more damage to the dragon more than your enemy. The more damage, the less chance for the dragon to spawn endermen in your castle, as the dragon will punish the team who deals less damage than the other in stages (Potions do not apply for endermen). The process will be like this:
Punishment 1) 1 Enderman for both teams with 2,000 HP.
Punishment 2) 2 Endermen with 4,500 HP.
Punishment 3) 5 Endermen with 6,000 HP.
Punishment 4) 10 Endermen with 10,000 HP.

The team who deals the most damage will win the game unless if endermen destroyed one of the castles.

===========================================================
What do you think about my suggestion? Was it good enough? Give me your opinion about it so we can improve the game together! :)

Thanks for reading!
-Stablish

Last edited:

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
Very good ideas for the trops.I really like games where there is an extremely overpowered item but it’s extremely weak to attack damage so I’m sure the rainbow sheep will be a great addition.
About Sword level 4 I will say no, because level 3 is enough and I will say the same for now level 4.
About the tower placement YES!We really need this because many players do whatever they want with those towers and it’s very annoying.
Nice suggestion

Stablish

Jan 2, 2018
Planet Earth
www.cubecraft.net
i love these ideas its really cool to see someone come up with such good suggestions
Thanks for encouraging me, hopefully I will suggest more in the future!

Very good ideas for the trops.I really like games where there is an extremely overpowered item but it’s extremely weak to attack damage so I’m sure the rainbow sheep will be a great addition.
About Sword level 4 I will say no, because level 3 is enough and I will say the same for now level 4.
About the tower placement YES!We really need this because many players do whatever they want with those towers and it’s very annoying.
Nice suggestion
Yeah as it's hard to win these days with the current troops and nothing new being added, why not adding more flying troops as it will be more fun to play the game, especially the rainbow sheep which is really creative.

The tower placement is very important and has been suggested before, but I don't want to suggest it over and over again as it will be so spammy. I'm not sure how many times it was suggested, but I want a suggestion about it to be successfully implemented :/
Also, the level 4 sword and bow are really powerful so I agree with you in this case.

I have added a poll so you can vote :)

Reactions: Pyrite

Pyrite

Feb 10, 2020
Game Improvements
We all see those players who misplace their towers and don't know how to play the game. So we always have to report them in order to understand how to play Tower Defense. How about suggesting an improvement to the game about this.

So if we want to place a tower, we have to click in the middle of the square in order to place it right, but other people always place it wrongly and when we give them a warning, they don't listen. I decided to explain the way we can place the tower correctly, and where we click to place it... Etc

[Click Here].
Black Squares ~>

Red Barriers ~> Is where you can't place view the towers list to place (Applies to all squares except black ones. So when you want to place a tower, you'll have to aim at the black square in order to place ONLY SMALL TOWERS (That means it is not allowed to place Turret, Leach, and Necromancer Towers in here!).

undefined
YES PLEASE

Fiefens

Novice Member
Jul 23, 2019
Hey everyone!
I hope you all are having a great day :)

I have made a suggestion for Tower Defense before and I think it's not enough. Here, I'll be explaining more things to be added and new ideas to the game, that is gonna make it a lot more fun than how it is at the moment.
You can check my old suggestion by clicking [Here]
--------------------------------------

I will be suggesting:
  1. New Troops
  2. Game Improvements
  3. New Features
  4. New Game-Rule
Please support me with this suggestion so staff will notice it and give me their opinions! :)
Let's begin!

New troops
I decided to suggest some troops because the game is really hard to beat these days. The game takes around 30 minutes and most of games end up winning by top 3 and not by defeating the enemy's castle.

Ghast Troop - A flying troop which is very slow, since Slime Level 5 is really good then why shouldn't we add a flying troop that is really hard to kill? Blazes can be hard, but place some archers and they will be gone. This troop will cost 3000 every 1 Ghast (36,000 for 12 ghasts) and for each ghast you gain 500 exp (6,000 Exp for 12 ghasts). Moreover, the troop will have 7 blocks height so other towers can kill other troops being sent, and ghasts are really big so they should be high a little bit. The ghast troop will be immune to Poison, Mage, & Sorcerer Towers only. When you upgrade it, it will be more faster than previous level (Starting from "Very Slow - Level 1" to "Normal - Level 5"). The only allowed AoE potions for ghasts is speed, heal & zeus.

Rainbow Sheep - This troop is very special and funny, that has the ability to move extremely fast than any troop. It's powerful, but really easy to kill. Rainbow Sheep will cost 1200 for each rainbow sheep (14,400 for 12 Rainbow Sheeps). With all the speed it has, it will NOT be immune to any towers including Ice & Quake Towers, but it will be immune to Inferno & Speed AoE potions only. Each sheep will give 750 Exp (9,000 Exp for 12 Rainbow Sheeps). Level 1 will start with normal speed, random colored sheep, and with 400 HP. Every new level will give it +100 to +150 HP maximum and more speed. (Sheeps in levels 4 & 5 will not be random colored & each sheep will have its own rainbow colors switching all the time).

Bat Troop - Yes bats! This troop is really weak though and will be as weak as silverfishes. But how about making it immune to all towers except Ice Tower. But not at the moment, when you firstly unlock it, it will be immune to all towers except Mage & Ice towers. When it gets upgraded to level 4 it will be immune to Mage. This troop will cost 200 exp to unlock and will cost 100 coins for each bat (1200 for 12). Exp reward will be 45 for each bat (540 for 12 bats). Bats health will be same as silverfishes, as well as the speed too.
Game Improvements

[Click Here].
Black Squares ~>

[Click Here].
Black Squares ~>

Red Barriers ~> Is where you can't place view the towers list to place (Applies to all squares except black ones. So when you want to place a tower, you'll have to aim at the black square in order to place ONLY BIG TOWERS (That means you can ONLY PLACE Turret, Leach, and Necromancer Towers here!).

Warning message for 3x3 Towers:
You cannot place small towers here!

New Features
This part includes new things to add to the "Castle Bazaar" menu.

Sword (Level 4)
Since we got an Iron sword as the maximum upgrade possible for sword, we can also get a Diamond sword as well, which will cost 5000 Coins. However, the sword will deal 14 damage each hit. When you get the diamond sword you'll gain special things for your abilities, which includes:
Quake - 6 falling anvils to 2 random mobs with the normal quake ability.
Flame - Can throw flame twice instead of once (Delay 2 secs).
Freeze - Freezes mobs for 8 seconds.
Spikes - Doubler the spikes damage to mobs by 2.

Bow (Level 4)

Same as the description for Level 4 sword, and costs 5,000 coins as well, but the bow will be enchanted with Poison that only lasts for 5 seconds. Also, the weaker you shoot the lower the poison duration gets. As an example, if you decide to shoot in a weak way, the poison duration will be 2 seconds instead of 5. But if you shoot stronger the duration will get longer (Maximum 5 seconds), When you get the Bow to level 4 you'll gain special things for your abilities, which includes:
Bazooka - throws 3 fireballs & 2 wither heads.
Shulker - 10 bullets and each bullet stuns mobs for 2 seconds.
Sniper - Bouncy sniper shots and each bullet bounces up to 3 times.

Spikes AoE Potion [Team]

If this potion is added, it will be really helpful for the team to use it but really expensive. Basically, you need 2500 exp to unlock the potion, as well as it costs 6,000 coins to use each potion. Really expensive isn't it? Yes! But what does it do? When you throw it, it will plant deadly cactus & spikes that when a mob steps on it, the powerful mobs, as an example magmas, will lose almost 10% of their health, and it's very very good, but it does not apply for flying mobs and invisible spiders. The potion will have 2 minutes delay and players cannot use it multiple times unless the mobs stepped on spikes/cactus. Spikes will disappear if no mobs touched them for the next 2 minutes after throwing the potion.

Magic AoE Potion [Enemy]
So this potion will be used to enemy's castle and not for team's one and it's really magical. It will cost 500 exp to unlock and will cost 1400 coins to purchase. This potion will have a duration of 1 minutes because it's really powerful and might be abusive if all players decided to spam it. Once you throw it to the mobs your team sent them, it will be able to change the mobs locations like magic (Note that this potion does not allow mobs to skip towers or teleport mobs to the front track, and mobs will be switching locations in the same spot, and will not be teleported to a completely different location). As an example, you've sent 12 witches and artillery towers planted their TNT on the way, just throw the potion and the location of all your mobs within will be changed to another locations.

New Game-Rule
No description

Armageddon mode - Dragon
Wither is really strong but it's not a flying mob. Dragons can fly and we want the Armageddon mode to be unique as much as possible and very special. The Armageddon mode starts and the Ender Dragon will spawn, but the special thing is, the dragon will not spawn like other mobs and will spawn between both teams, exactly in the middle and 60 blocks high, for both teams ([Click Here] for an example). After the Dragon spawns between both teams you'll not be able to send troops anymore and you'll have to defend your own castle. You'll be able to shoot the dragon with your bow or hit it with a sword, but there's no time for swords, because you have to deal more damage to the dragon more than your enemy. The more damage, the less chance for the dragon to spawn endermen in your castle, as the dragon will punish the team who deals less damage than the other in stages (Potions do not apply for endermen). The process will be like this:
Punishment 1) 1 Enderman for both teams with 2,000 HP.
Punishment 2) 2 Endermen with 4,500 HP.
Punishment 3) 5 Endermen with 6,000 HP.
Punishment 4) 10 Endermen with 10,000 HP.

The team who deals the most damage will win the game unless if endermen destroyed one of the castles.

===========================================================
What do you think about my suggestion? Was it good enough? Give me your opinion about it so we can improve the game together! :)

Thanks for reading!
-Stablish

The Tower-Placement-Correction thing has been requested a thousand times. I have no idea why CubeCraft won't implement it. I hope they actually listen this time...

Reactions: Stablish

CatsLoveRainbows

Dedicated Member
May 28, 2017
California
It's a great suggestion, with lots of new ideas and detail, but I think staff need to take the time to make the game more balanced/player friendly before adding new features:

-Some towers/mobs are way to OP (skeletons lvl 4 rush, lines of archer towers late game) while other mobs/towers are completely useless. If both teams know at least something about TD then games could go on forever, cant really counter lines of archer towers with anything.
-Many players don't know how to play, a tutorial so that new players can enjoy the game so that pros stop breathing down their backs about how bad they are (new players then leave game, community shrinks) This is not that big of a problem but it is still a problem.
-In TD there's only one basic strategy to truly win every game, players can't freely explore with new mob combos and strategize other ways to win the game.
-Double Income seems to be the only viable gamemode, Cube should make other voting options more enticing.

TD has so much potential as a game for CCG, but staff have not had the time to truly work on it, which is understandable. Hopefully some of these suggestions will be considered in the next TD update! :D

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom