Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

***Read the whole thing*** What do you think about it?

• It's a good idea!

• I don't like the idea.

• I feel the idea needs work/expansion.

Results are only viewable after voting.

MeggalBozale

Novice Member
Dec 9, 2017
Tower Defense itself is great, but the majority of the community has little to no experience. Most players will still, for example:

- Place Mage/Ice towers extremely close together (Very inefficient)
- Not respond to you
- Place towers in a fashion that takes up multiple spaces
- Use towers in any other inefficient manner
- Your *entire* team will focus on low-income defense or summoning
- Etc.

All of these are not the fault of the player, as even with the tutorial many things are left behind. However, a great solution for those who have experience in Tower Defense could be ranked battles!

Ranked battles would be where players can level up each game they play (Not per win/lose basis) until they eventually reach the next level. Using a total-game ranking system ensures that players have seen the game mechanics, and can utilize them to improve their gameplay in future rounds. Among this, more experienced players can work together in a more fun and organized manner.

However, this may lower the rate that games fill up. To prevent this, 'brackets' of players can be merged to increase lobby sizes. Some ideas for sizes include:

- Lobbies for people with 0-9 games played, 10-39 games played, 40-79 games played, and 80+ games played.
- Lobbies for people with no games played, 1-14 games played, 15-29 games played, 30-59 games played, and 60+ games played.

Anthoken

May 21, 2016
Its not a bad idea. but the games barely fill to begin with. if we had this the game would die because no matches would start

Reactions: jclle

coralines

Novice Member
Dec 20, 2018
Killing game variety will make games way less fun. The point of this game is finding a strategy to destroy the enemy castle depending on how the enemy team plays. Playing against pro players basically means skeleton 4 or blaze pushes every single game, and that’s not fun if you already know what to expect.

Plus, I’ll give you another example. I’m currently teaching a friend of mine how to play the game. He has around 10 wins at the moment, I have over 800. How are we supposed to play together if we are getting our party split because of our wins? That’s just having less and less lobbies starting.

The best solution would simply be making the game more welcoming and helpful for those that are just starting. Example being fixing tower placement or adding a tutorial back. But other than that, splitting the community more would simply harm the current state of the game and eventually have no people play due to lobbies taking too long to fill up.

Reactions: Anthoken
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Eli wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
JokeKaedee wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag!! :egg: