Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

armaan200

Jun 27, 2016
Now tower defense take like 30 to 40 mins and at the end you only get 20 pints and 125exp i was hoping you could give more points for less exp and same thing for egg wars i feal killing people should be 2 points because some games can last for 1 to 2 hours on my channel i have like 2 1 hour games i truly apricate you reading this so can you please make it for tower defense maybe like 100 pints per win i also think more people will play it to same with egg wars i hope you will change this sorry for bad spelling i am delexux thank you that is all

Tom25W

Nov 12, 2016
Agree,you dont even get anything if you loose-even if you played 40 minutes.I believe players should get coins even if they loose.

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
I love games live TD i dont really agree with this because its balanced and fair as it is, also i have all the towers so the points are pretty much useless,plus the points are universal so you can play blockwars and get 2k points from it and go to TD and buy a leech tower so not really a need for point increase

armaan200

Jun 27, 2016
i agree but you dont get any coins for most of the stuff and its hard to get 200 or 300 points

Tom25W

Nov 12, 2016
I love games live TD i dont really agree with this because its balanced and fair as it is, also i have all the towers so the points are pretty much useless,plus the points are universal so you can play blockwars and get 2k points from it and go to TD and buy a leech tower so not really a need for point increase
This is because you already farmed many points in other games but thats the issue with TD.Its not worth playing it if you want to get the towers

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! I hope you have/had a good day today!:D
Reesle wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Reesle wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom