Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Which Ideas would you like to see

• Total voters

Savvy

Aug 31, 2019
I agree with almost all of your ideas. But I voted for a few because you shouldn't change too much of the game at once.

1)Vote Kick: Yes I do like this option because it gets rid of those who troll people and ruin the game.

2)Vote to remove towers: many people misplace or place towers in very bad spots. Or having low towers in late game when you need stronger tower ideas.

3)1.16: I like to see the new blocks and mobs added into the game

4)Choosing Paths: Yes I do believe this should be a thing. You should be able to pick a path for others to upgrade aswell. But you can't upgrade it any further if you do not have the path unlocked.

5)Warp Tower: I love the looks and powers of the tower and really think it can change the game.

Some suggestions I would recomend

@ItzEnd3r I would make a thread (If you want too) brinning back the tutorial because many people dont know how to play. Lots of my friends dont play TD because they dont know how to play.

And Fix the Archer tower bug. The acher tower can not hit any ground mobs in the back row (without being blocked by artillery or zues).

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
Nope, your entire server already supports 1.16 so actually i was wrong, there shouldn't be really any work that needs to be done (correct me if im wrong)
The server itself is on the version 1.9.4, all of our plugins are made on this version and when you connect with 1.16 you’re actually just joining the 1.9.4 because we have a plugin similar to “Viaversion” (you can look it up) It would take a work to rework it, it’s not just like a switch. It’s not a bad idea though.

ItzEnd3r

Forum Expert
Aug 18, 2019
Boulder
www.cubecraft.net
The server itself is on the version 1.9.4, all of our plugins are made on this version and when you connect with 1.16 you’re actually just joining the 1.9.4 because we have a plugin similar to “Viaversion” (you can look it up) It would take a work to rework it, it’s not just like a switch. It’s not a bad idea though.
alright my bad, but it still wouldnt be as hard as bringing everything up to 1.16

TransGans

Jul 12, 2015
This is the solution that I want to see, I feel like it has the best chance of being a successful change that will solve this problem. I will be using ideas (as well as images) from this thread by @TransGans (https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/t...s-my-thoughts-on-a-potential-solution.256002/) This thread sums up pretty much perfectly what I would like to see to fix this issue. It also comes with some very useful visuals, I would highly suggest checking it out to find out more because this idea is pretty great. As said in this thread “Now I know that this is annoying, but let's cut them some slack. It's not their fault that they have yet to master the game of TD, because they haven't played it before or for whatever reason. But, however innocent these players are, towers placed as shown in the picture above, sure are annoying as hell.” And this sums it up perfectly. It's not their fault that they don't know how to play. So what we can do to help is put tools in place to teach these people the game.
Now, before I start talking about what was in the thread I would like to add a bit of my own. If any of these limitations were to be added I would like to see a setting (like the one shown below which disables these barriers because it is sometimes strategic to place towers where they don't belong and I would not want to see these strategies go away. I see the purpose of these limitations as a way to teach new players not to stop trollers, that is their problem and I can't fix that.
IunZ6s7QNC4N5owhwrVZHNK9n1HcMpadXFG5l8SHoIrCLi876Zd9ipJUNJntleMvCfUxqXocftbk4ybZR-QX948p-vse9dik3lEOHkXbY5q_YsFib-K7GLfPzuv9WbNPAKRxQTqQ

Alright! Let's get to what was said in the thread. It started off with a basic explanation of how tower placement works, which I think is a really important part of this suggestion so i have put an explanation at the beginning of this section. What was stated in this thread was that instead of making the block that you click on the center, the game should recognise the 3x3 or 5x5 space that the player clicked on and place the tower in that square, regardless of what of the 9/25 blocks you clicked. This would prevent new players who don't know how to play from accidentally misplacing towers and team trolling. I really urge you to go check out the thread because it does a great job explaining this and has some epic visuals. This is the idea that i want to see implemented but I would honestly be happy if anything is implemented to fix this.

I must admit I am happy to see that my suggestion is discussed in more depth than it has already been.

Also, some of these ideas never even crossed my mind. The path-pick-suggestion for example is so basic but so incredibly useful.

• Love
Reactions: ItzEnd3r

ItzEnd3r

Forum Expert
Aug 18, 2019
Boulder
www.cubecraft.net
And here is my final bump. As the TD hype is kinda dying down now that the talk ended a while ago I want to give this one last chance before it dies, and show the community the ideas of some amazing TD players xD

Tyrantrumred5

Jul 17, 2019
I love the suggestions in this thread. I will admit one of my pet peeves is just how annoyingly useless creepers are. I believe upon killed they should stun towers for a brief duration so they at least have some sort of purpose. Idea courtesy of player PapaMatt.

• Love
Reactions: ItzEnd3r
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Kiyaan gaming world on YouTube
This might be one of the weirdest excuses I have seen after killing someone.

2024-03-28_23.34.25.png
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
Top Bottom