Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

RafaCP

Novice Member
Feb 20, 2018
It is the same as the title says, this (in ANALOGY), is already implemented but only with the MOBS, I suggest the same thing, but in the towers. Similarly, I will explain a little more.
Explanation:
You can improve the towers at level IV (> EXAMPLE <) with a single click, without having to click on each level.
In Tower Defense, you have to improve the towers, so that they are better, currently, the user has to click on each level to be able to improve it. But this does not happen with the MOBS (which also have to be improved), in these the user can quickly improve them, making a single click on the level he wants this to be,
for example: From level 1 to level 5, with one click .The opposite of the towers, and these take longer to improve, because of what I mentioned.

I hope I have been clear enough, so that all users understand me. And in case you do not understand why you did not play Tower Defense, I recommend playing it, it's a very entertaining game.
Basically everything explained gives the reason for my suggestion as well as the need for it.
I hope you support me, I think it would be a great detail to add it.

ESPA :
Es lo mismo que dice el titulo , esto ( en ANALOGIA ) , ya esta implementado pero solo con los MOBS , sugiero lo mismo , pero en las torres . De igual forma , pasare a explicar un poco mas , por que se que algunos quizas no entienden a la primera leida.
Explicacion : Puedes mejorar las torres a nivel a nivel IV( > POR EJEMPLO < ) con un solo click , sin necesidad de hacer click en cada nivel .
En Tower Defense , tienes que mejorar las torres , para que estas sean mejores , actualmente, el usuario tiene que hacer click en cada nivel para poder mejorarlo . Pero esto no pasa con los MOBS ( que tambien se tienen que mejorar ), en estos el usuario si puede mejorarlos rapidamente , haciendo un solo click en el nivel que quiere que este se encuentre , por ejemplo : De nivel 1 A NIVEL 5 , con un solo click.
Todo lo contrario a las torres , y estas tardan mas tiempo en mejorarse , por lo que he mencionado.
Espero haber sido lo suficientemente claro , para que todos los usuarios me entiendan. Y en caso no entiendan por no haber jugado Tower Defense , les recomiendo jugarlo , es un juego muy entretenido.
Basicamente todo lo explicado da la razon de mi sugerencia al igual que la necesidad de la misma.
Espero me apoyen , creo que seria un gran detalle añadirla.

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
I completely agree! It is really annoying when you try to upgrade a bunch of new towers quickly when you have to click every single time you want to upgrade the tower. I think it would be nice to have the ability to simply click the final upgrade in the upgrade menu to instantly upgrade the tower to the final upgrade. :)

Reactions: RafaCP

RafaCP

Novice Member
Feb 20, 2018
Just what I was trying to say !, thank you very much for your comment. I hope it will be implemented

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
You can also just shift near the tower and spam your right mouse button for several times. You can even hold it. I don't think this would be necessary because you can shift and hold the right mouse button, and that's way faster.

Reactions: RafaCP

RafaCP

Novice Member
Feb 20, 2018
You can also just shift near the tower and spam your right mouse button for several times. You can even hold it. I don't think this would be necessary because you can shift and hold the right mouse button, and that's way faster.
I have not really tried that, I really did not know. Maybe many users do not know xD either, so I think that situation could be necessary. But also, thanks for your comment and the info: D

Reactions: remio
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Heyy, thanks for the follow! =D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Thank you sir! 🖖
RobinDn wrote on S4nne's profile.
Stitchyyyy :D
RobinDn wrote on Fesa's profile.
It has been to long :D