• No!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kinda, but..

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

MeggalBozale

Novice Member
Dec 9, 2017
I can't count how many hairs I've pulled out of my head because of new players placing 3x3 towers horribly on 5x5 spots, and vice versa. And even WHEN they managed to place the right type, they end up taking multiple tiles for one of the towers. This usually results in me baby-proofing the entire grid, JUST so they have to place towers correctly.

Exhibit A:
MdPub9X.png

There's already been a addition to have effect towers not placeable so close to each other (Which doesn't really work), but that still doesn't prevent the issue mentioned above. For this, I propose that it is no longer possible to place 5x5s on 3x3s or 3x3s on 5x5s, and that all tower placements, even if you were to click on the left of that tile, will automatically center it.

What do I mean by this?

I mean that if you were to try to place a tower like this:
gK4XEh3.png

It would NOT place like this.
nhL3Upf.png

Instead, the tower would place properly, like this:
3hvk7B2.png

Having the towers automatically placed properly like such makes it so that your teammates have one less thing to worry about, and you can worry more about the actual strategy of WHAT you place down, and not WHERE.

The only downside to this feature is what it prevents, because in SOME cases, you might want to place a leach on 4 3x3s for more space, but usually there is no reason to do this because there is a 5x5 placed neatly nearby to do this.

MeggalBozale

Novice Member
Dec 9, 2017
Side note: I know the first suggestion of no 3x3s on 5x5s has been suggested before, my main point is the placement correction, which I am 90% sure has not been suggested before.

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
Sometimes I do that to save spots for bigger towers(when I get enough money to purchase them) but I dont let it stay like that for more than 2-3minutes.
Most of the players dont know how to play the game/just play it to complete the daily challenge-place x amount of towers.
This has been suggested too many times and there isnt a real reason for it to not get added.Im pretty sure it will be fixed in the next Tower Defence update, since so many people(including myself) want it

Reactions: Hoshi
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will have an awesome stay here!:D
Reesle wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Happy to have you here! :)
Top Bottom