Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SpeedyForce

Sep 30, 2017
United Kingdom
Recently I started play bedrock edition and it was great what the cube craft team have achieved so far! However it didn't seem like the most popular server on the list. I understand that it takes a while to develop, create and make sure everything is working and everyone is happy but a suggestion that I think would be great for the server is Tower Defense! This is very unique, fun, and all together great! Anyone can play and you won't want to stop playing it! I think it would bring alot of new players, and that's where achievements come in place. If you haven't played the java version achievements are very popular and gives a target to aim for!
Tower defense and achievements would bring a great and new upbringing to the server like nothing before!

Please can someone let me know if this would be took into consideration and please like the post or tell me what you think of it!?!

Reactions: toyqta

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
I’d love to see Tower Defence introduced to Bedrock edition, and I agree, the gamemode itself may cause a new influx of players to join the server! However, due to the intricate mechanics of Tower Defence, as well as potential developmental limitations of Bedrock edition, it may be finicky to work around, as well as extensive testing to ensure the mechanics are perfectly sound before releasing it.

As for achievements, do you have any sorts of ideas on what achievements could be added? What gamemode? What should it be called? Could there be Bedrock-specific achievements you can think of?

Reactions: HurmitCurtis

SpeedyForce

Sep 30, 2017
United Kingdom
Yeah I understand the point with Tower Defence and I am sure / hopeful that it will be possible down the line!

Achievements: for example, I was thinking eggwars, you could take them off the java version like play 50 games of egg wars, this is where you could bring back cublets or some sort of in-game currency that you work towards. Buy a kit or cosmetic item. This would give the server more of a challenge because at the minute as fun as it is to play, their is 3 kits for eggwars, skyways and survavial games but they are all free. This would add more Todo with achievements taken from the java version and something to stride for!

As for game mode: You could bring a survival / PvP into it, this could have a weekly (or monthly reset) where you gather materials, join forces with friends, and fight other bases! Like a factions! I have seen factions on a similar bedrock server and it seemed very popular!

Also thanks for the fast reply and awesome awnser!

HurmitCurtis

Jul 18, 2016
I’d love to see Tower Defence introduced to Bedrock edition, and I agree, the gamemode itself may cause a new influx of players to join the server! However, due to the intricate mechanics of Tower Defence, as well as potential developmental limitations of Bedrock edition, it may be finicky to work around, as well as extensive testing to ensure the mechanics are perfectly sound before releasing it.

As for achievements, do you have any sorts of ideas on what achievements could be added? What gamemode? What should it be called? Could there be Bedrock-specific achievements you can think of?
Is it on bedrock? How long has it been there It now given me a reason to go and check it out :)

^^^^^then I read the post tidy and realised it's not there so I edit it :) my brain seen tower defence and bedrock and got carried away ignoring everything else

Reactions: Younisco

HurmitCurtis

Jul 18, 2016
Tower defense isn't on bedrock sadly! However this is my point, if it was, which it would be very hard for the staff if will have an influx of people like yourself
Yeah I read it tidy then... I'm not actually on bedrock but I must admit for the minutes I thought it was there it got my interest where I thought I may actually check that out later. And when I reread the parts my brain skipped I was like of nvm then.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

WiggedWigg wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LESSGOOOOOOOOOOOO
Eli wrote on Fisktratt's profile.
Caaaaaalva
Loskol wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats!
Eli wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!! 🎉🎉
Loskol wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats!
Top Bottom