Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should this map be added?

• Total voters

ProfessorRaptor

Nov 21, 2015
Absolutely beautiful and I appreciate the strategy considerations. Looks like a map where a couple different strategies could be implemented. Also really like that although the track is layered, it is not insanely long. Excellent work and I look forward to playing on it! (pls admins do add this).

Aesthetically it would be cool to see more single-panes extending from the large trees but that might create a greater lag issue. TD already gets ridiculously laggy during the end game so maybe not idk xD

Diav

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jan 16, 2020
Venice
I am always very critic in map submission because I want to point out any mistake in order to improve the maps, but in this case I don't know what to say. (I'd just change some tree's branches shapes to make them look more realistic but that's not a big thing to do).

So yeah, very well done guys. I really love the atmosphere but the thing that I like the most is the theme you chose, very unique and beautiful. This is probably the second or third time I vote Yes to a submitted map and you should feel very proud about what you created.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom