Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should this map be added?

• Total voters

ProfessorRaptor

Nov 21, 2015
Absolutely beautiful and I appreciate the strategy considerations. Looks like a map where a couple different strategies could be implemented. Also really like that although the track is layered, it is not insanely long. Excellent work and I look forward to playing on it! (pls admins do add this).

Aesthetically it would be cool to see more single-panes extending from the large trees but that might create a greater lag issue. TD already gets ridiculously laggy during the end game so maybe not idk xD

Diav

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jan 16, 2020
Venice
I am always very critic in map submission because I want to point out any mistake in order to improve the maps, but in this case I don't know what to say. (I'd just change some tree's branches shapes to make them look more realistic but that's not a big thing to do).

So yeah, very well done guys. I really love the atmosphere but the thing that I like the most is the theme you chose, very unique and beautiful. This is probably the second or third time I vote Yes to a submitted map and you should feel very proud about what you created.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom