Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should this map be added?

• Total voters

Savvy

Aug 31, 2019
[Tower Defense] Aberration

By: Sqvyy and CrystalDrop

Description: Step into a unique universe with this new Tower defense map! It is filled with organic builds that make it pleasing to the eye and giving a nice view while playing. The track is filled with strategic opportunities. It consists of 183 3x3s and 11 5x5s for tower placements. The length is 315 with a width of 7. The track was built on layers so the underground portion will be able to hit the top level of the track, similar to the map cave, which gives a huge defense strat. At the end of the track, there are two special placements behind the castle guards. A lot of work was put into this map and we appreciate the feedback! Below is a link to the map tour. Thank you!

Special thanks to @Eli.

Video:

Attachments

• Map 1.png
    Map 1.png
    4.2 MB · Views: 215
  • Map 2.png
    Map 2.png
    3.8 MB · Views: 217
  • Map 3.png
    Map 3.png
    4.4 MB · Views: 206
  • Map 4.png
    Map 4.png
    5.2 MB · Views: 210
  • Map 5.png
    Map 5.png
    6.5 MB · Views: 190
  • Map 6.png
    Map 6.png
    4.6 MB · Views: 178
Last edited:

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
Not only does the map look amazing and is it something unique! It made my heart,skin a beat and I think I fell in love. The map is also in night time which we don’t have that much in td. The sideways placing of the two lanes is also something I really like, easier to keep an eye on both of them!
I voted yes, and if I could. I would vote yes a few more times. But I can’t, sorry love...

Magda_Korra

Novice Member
May 22, 2020
I totally love this map! When on cube, most of the maps look really good (like Zen) or good for playing (like perilous), but this map is a very good mix of both. It is great for gameplay and I love how you use spots underneath the map that will hit up top. It is a big yes for me. 👏

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
Great map, however could I see some pics in daytime? I love the vibe at night, but most games are at day so I’d just like to take a peek.

Savvy

Aug 31, 2019
Great map, however could I see some pics in daytime? I love the vibe at night, but most games are at day so I’d just like to take a peek.
Here are some day pictures. However, the map was intended for sunset/night.

Attachments

• Day 1.png
    Day 1.png
    6.5 MB · Views: 115
  • Day 2.png
    Day 2.png
    4.3 MB · Views: 117
  • Day 3.png
    Day 3.png
    4 MB · Views: 113
  • Day 4.png
    Day 4.png
    4 MB · Views: 97
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
Top Bottom