Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

should there be 1v1 in tower defense

• Total voters

Dawnie

Jul 10, 2018
USA
I feel like that would be a tad bit more complicated though. It would require the Armageddon mode to take longer to arrive or be nerfed extremely to have it be somewhat beatable by a one man team. It would also require a money change on many things. In order to be able to place towers as frequently as a 3 or 4 or even 5 man team with just one person. (Not to mention the unfairness of having someone with all the tower upgrades taking on someone with no tower upgrades. I feel like it could be fun however if done right and managed properly. I would suggest instead of a 1v1 maybe a 2v2?

Reactions: Cutee and Miauw

Miauw

Forum Expert
Jul 23, 2016
the Netherlands
I feel like that would be a tad bit more complicated though. It would require the Armageddon mode to take longer to arrive or be nerfed extremely to have it be somewhat beatable by a one man team. It would also require a money change on many things. In order to be able to place towers as frequently as a 3 or 4 or even 5 man team with just one person. (Not to mention the unfairness of having someone with all the tower upgrades taking on someone with no tower upgrades. I feel like it could be fun however if done right and managed properly. I would suggest instead of a 1v1 maybe a 2v2?
The amount of tower spots should also be decreased in order to prevent half of the games ending as a tie.

I'd love to see a 1v1 or 2v2 Tower Defence, since it's a pain to defend when your teammates misplace everything.

Reactions: Cutee

Dawnie

Jul 10, 2018
USA
The only problem I see currently is that typically there are two to three Tower Defense games running at a time. If this was implemented then the amount of players would just be more sparse. (In my opinion)

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
Yes there should be, it is very satisfactory to have complete control over your defence and attack rather than relying on 7 random team mates who will probably quit after they complete their daily challenge to send 20 troops or they place random towers because they don’t know how to play.
Games like Bloons Tower Defence or other tower defence games are pretty much always 1v1s rather than team vs team.
Also some new players who don’t know how to play well yet just want to experiment and see what tactics work etc but if they do something wrong the rest of the team will start abusing them or report them for “trolling” so a 1v1 version of tower defence could be a place they can practice without breaking rules or making people mad too.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🐺
Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Top Bottom