Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Mr_T_thats_me

Feb 24, 2017
What is my suggestion?
To add a tower defence test lobby with test games.
Basically, each player gets a separate lane and can test out multiple defences so they know which they want to use and which is strongest. This will help as new players will know which towers they want to use and buy and can learn the basics of the game, also it will get the community interacting more giving out their new ideas.​

RaZerDB

Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2016
Australia
www.youtube.com
What is my suggestion?
To add a tower defence test lobby with test games.
Basically, each player gets a separate lane and can test out multiple defences so they know which they want to use and which is strongest. This will help as new players will know which towers they want to use and buy and can learn the basics of the game, also it will get the community interacting more giving out their new ideas.​
So you meant by new players playing the tutorial? They can just read the board and then have a go on it. There's no need for that but thanks for the suggestion though.

KidBit

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
Maple Syrup Land
this is not necessary at all there is already something that shows you how to play the game and tells your the basics as well as the best way to come up with a good strategy is to play with players and against players you always need to think in that game

TheQueenWaddle

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
So you meant by new players playing the tutorial? They can just read the board and then have a go on it. There's no need for that but thanks for the suggestion though.
this is not necessary at all there is already something that shows you how to play the game and tells your the basics as well as the best way to come up with a good strategy is to play with players and against players you always need to think in that game
This is not really needed all you have to do is go into a game make a good front line set up watch the front and the rest of the map is yours to tinker with :)
Except that you have teammates that can essentially ruin everything, and can't accurately gauge damage calcs. This would be great for more experienced players too who want to perfect their strategies, almost like a sandbox mode that you can buy with points. This would be really cool, you have my support.

Reactions: KitKatkels17

KitKatkels17

Jul 27, 2016
Candy - https://discord.gg/rcQfj8v
Except that you have teammates that can essentially ruin everything, and can't accurately gauge damage calcs. This would be great for more experienced players too who want to perfect their strategies, almost like a sandbox mode that you can buy with points. This would be really cool, you have my support.

that's why you play with friends or ALTS

KidBit

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
Maple Syrup Land
there is such thing as /vote kick if your in a game with randies and some friends

TheQueenWaddle

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
there is such thing as /vote kick if your in a game with randies and some friends
Lmao that's not smart that's just blatant abuse of the vote kick command.
You're only supposed to use vote kicks if your teammate is intentionally griefing.

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
Yes! We need this! There's some hidden mechanics not mentioned anywhere in the guides (e.g. how much damage each tower does or how many coins per mob kill).

I'd say give a snippet of a map such as original (maybe half of the map for players to test for the test lobby) and have all towers unlocked for the test lobby only (players still have to buy the towers at the shop for real games).

Members Online

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Capitan's profile.
you’re officially cool
IMG_9112.jpeg
Eli wrote on matcha's profile.
Happy to see you around! :)
I got my first 20k kills in FFA!:D
20 000 kills in ffa picture 2.png
Reesle wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈🧁
Livvv wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
GRATTIS MAXI TAXIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!💕🎉🙌
Top Bottom