Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Javiito

Dec 6, 2015
Hello everyone,
I would like to propose something.

In tower defense actually the troops are quite simple, you unlock the with EXP, you bought them with coins and upgrade them with EXP. And I think that this can be upgraded.

A way that I expect that coul be good is giving the troops permanent effects such as speed and strengh. But How?

Okey, when you upgrade a troop, make a few paths as on the towers. For example, zombies can be upgraded from level I to level II and there are a few paths on level III, they could be unlocked or bought them with points. The speed path could decrease the health and damage, the strengh path could decrease the health and de health path could decrease the speed and a neutral path that could be the actual one. I think that troops paths could be something exciting.

Another way to change alittle bit tower defence could be changing the stats of the troops, changing the order of them, for example, slimes are like zombies, zombies like skells, skells like spiders just to refresh the game a little bit.

Aclaration of the las paragraph: With that I mean just a change on the "order" of the troops, the price, the stadistics of them to make the change the game meta.

Last edited:

decobra

Novice Member
May 21, 2017
Another way to change alittle bit tower defence could be changing the stats of the troops, changing the order of them, for example, slimes are like zombies, zombies like skells, skells like spiders just to refresh the game a little bit.
this is a little unclear for me can you explain this for the rest great idea!

Javiito

Dec 6, 2015
this is a little unclear for me can you explain this for the rest great idea!
With that I mean just a change on the "order" of the troops, the price, the stadistics of them to make the change the game meta.

LeCastel

Dedicated Member
Aug 23, 2016
The Shattered Plains
Yeah, that would be fun!

This not so much though.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on Eli's profile.
HI

ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY

happy birthday Eli

1714947914949.png

1714948030659.png

here, take some beans:
1714948068073.png
Hoshi wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthdayyy!!!! 🍰
SugaaKat wrote on Reesle's profile.
i really hope this is the right place to write this (im really stupid and cant figure out the forum layout)
BUT HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY BRO, I DIDNT EVEN REALIZE 😭
HOPE IT WAS THE BEST!!
UncleSpect wrote on Thjis's profile.
🤍
Matriox wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Beans
1714941476189.png

Did I do this right?
Top Bottom