Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

littlecow27

Jul 7, 2020
So I was thinking about this game and i thought up some tower or enemy ideas that I want to share. There is no way the official owners of Cubecraft sees this.
Towers: (these might have different names)
Wither Tower: There are two ways this tower could be done. It could be a better, but more expensive version of the mage/poison tower,(cost: 600) or it could shoot wither skulls and make those have the poison effect.(cost: 900)
Knock Tower: This tower would shoot a projectile, but it would also push enemys back a short distance. (cost, 650)
Money Tower: This tower would give money. The Starting money amount would be about 100 every 10 seconds, then 125 every 10 seconds, then 150 every ten seconds, then 200 every ten seconds. Also, this tower could only be placed twice a person(cost: 750)
Enemys:
Vindicator: Honestly, i dont know why this isnt a thing yet. They would have a bit higher damage then most and a bit higher speed than average. (cost: 200)
Baby Zombie: This might be upgraded to a chicken jockey at upgrade 3-4. They would be faster than average, and wouldn't do as much damage as most enemys (cost: 150)
Iron Golem: This mob would have very high health, and would have average speed. They would also be immune to quake towers (cost: 1000)
Phantom: This mob would have all the normal flying immunities. It would have average speed and average health.
Panda: This mob would, upon upgrade 4, turn into polar bear. The panda would have average speed, and average health. (cost: 220)
Ravager: This mob would have high speed and very high health. (cost: 1500)

Vict0r

Jun 5, 2020
I like your ideas and also I would like to see something like Spikes - something like defense potion

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
It is.

Other servers do it; Cubecraft can figure it out as well.
Yes of course it is possible. But on Cubecraft for example players using version 1.9 can come in the same game as players using 1.16. On the other servers like you mentioned players can probably only play against others using the same version as them, but Cube doesn't have a big enough playerbase to do that I'm afraid.

LeCastel

Dedicated Member
Aug 23, 2016
The Shattered Plains
Yes of course it is possible. But on Cubecraft for example players using version 1.9 can come in the same game as players using 1.16. On the other servers like you mentioned players can probably only play against others using the same version as them, but Cube doesn't have a big enough playerbase to do that I'm afraid.

They literally do that for 1.8 and 1.9+ pvp though.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

privqted wrote on Muhh's profile.
hi man. i noticed this issue on ur account. please get this correct asAP.
1713550463208.png
Infringement wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats on becoming a Helper!
Your pink now!!!!
Infringement wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Mintypie231, how’s your day going?

Good or Bad
Alexp192 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats 🎉
Top Bottom